Time to choose - stop changing your mind.

Vulva? Vulva, where are you?

He crawled out of the woodwork last week. 3 defeats in four, culminating in this utterly embarassing display and result.

The majority of Wednesday fans have made their mind up about Irvine.

It's only the odd few who think after a decent display it's all down to Irvine, and that all of a sudden he's a messiah.

He crawled out of the woodwork last week. 3 defeats in four, culminating in this utterly embarassing display and result.

It's only the odd few who think after a decent display it's all down to Irvine, and that all of a sudden he's a messiah.

I think you're being harsh on the pro-Irvine brigade.

Its not their fault that their arguments revolve around **** all.

Guest Sheff Owl

What i don't understand is we watch some right poo and we get the people on the back of the Kop singing 'Alan Irvines Barmy Army' and 'Alan give us a wave' why?

Are some people just happy to watch some right crap and then cheering the manager gives him the impression he is doing a great job.

My own internet stalker, how quaint. Awful result, on the back of a brilliant result last week.

We're proof that sacking managers just doesn't work, and no one can disagree with that. And at the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, we are 2nd in the league, albeit having played a few games more.

Would I sack him? No, not yet. I'd give him a few quid for 2/3 loans in January.

Will Mandaric sack him? Without a shadow of a doubt. I reckon he's itching to get rid, and will bring in a 'name' very soon.

Place your bets. ODriscoll is the man for me, but I don't think we have the patience as a club, fanbase or Chairman to give the bloke time to develop the club.

Mandaric will go for a 'name' with a track record of getting teams promoted, and having an immediate impact. These arn't my choices, but people like Dowie, Coppell, Phil Brown etc will be the type he goes for.

Thinking casually we should be playing three up front - Morrison, Mellor and Heffernan.

Keeping it tight at the back and really threatening teams home and away.

Dominating play and putting games to bed in the first hour.

Why the flip do we seem to roll over like my brothers three legged cat!?

Agree with this.

Mellor on the left, Clinton in the midle and Heff on the right.

Then Teale, Miller and Coke

Vulva, the "sacking managers is bad" line only holds water when you actually have a good manager in the first place. Irvine relegated the team that had finished between 9th and 16th in the preceeding 3 seasons, and now he's lost pretty much the same number of games as Leeds and Norwich did in the whole of last season, but he's managed to do it before Christmas. Awful manager, has to go.

I also think that the financial certainty must be playing on the players minds.

:laugh:

My own internet stalker, how quaint. Awful result, on the back of a brilliant result last week.

We're proof that sacking managers just doesn't work, and no one can disagree with that. And at the risk of stating the bleeding obvious, we are 2nd in the league, albeit having played a few games more.

Would I sack him? No, not yet. I'd give him a few quid for 2/3 loans in January.

Will Mandaric sack him? Without a shadow of a doubt. I reckon he's itching to get rid, and will bring in a 'name' very soon.

Place your bets. ODriscoll is the man for me, but I don't think we have the patience as a club, fanbase or Chairman to give the bloke time to develop the club.

Mandaric will go for a 'name' with a track record of getting teams promoted, and having an immediate impact. These arn't my choices, but people like Dowie, Coppell, Phil Brown etc will be the type he goes for.

can I hear someone whistling clown music

So, in essence, you have no reason to continue backing Irvine...you just don't agree with sacking managers.

Internet stalker...you wish. I just happened to remember the outlandish statements you were making last week, which I knew would end up making you look rather foolish.

So, in essence, you have no reason to continue backing Irvine...you just don't agree with sacking managers.

Internet stalker...you wish. I just happened to remember the outlandish statements you were making last week, which I knew would end up making you look rather foolish.

Irvine will get the sack eventually, so his 'haters' will eventually be able to claim credit.

The alarming thing for me on here now is that people appear to be wishing Wednesday to fail, just to be proved right.