When would it be funnier about the Blades going down?

Ok we all know the mighty Owls are on the way up and the pigs are going down, but which would be funnier?

a) We swap places at the end of this season

b) they cling on this season, we stuff them twice next season to help them finish with a record points low?

Personally I think option b so we can see their crowds drop to below 15,000 this season and then drop another 2,000 next season as they

S

L

I

D

E

I think they look right in the mix, but they have enough in them to escape due to the fact that there are some other really poo poo teams.

Its a massive wake up call for them all though, it would be amazing if we swapped places. Last time we were down here we had to put up with them riding high.

What makes me cringe is when some of their players tell the star "we can still make the playoffs".

Guest thetruthisoutthere

It's actually secret option c)

They just scrape enough points to stay up

We go up as champions

West Ham get relegated and the Tevis money stops meaning they cannot pay off the bank debt they have

The pigs finish dead bottom on a record low and do not win even 1 local derby all season

Oh yeah their average attendance drops to it's rightful place of sub 15,000 and ours returns to it's rightful place of plus 26,000

Welcome to the new era !!!

Guest gringo69

As much as I hate the pigs, i'd want them to stay up and play us in the Championship, rather than us go up, they go down and we don't get a derby but a trip to the other end of the country on a wednesday night.

They are financially screwed, but Sheffield as a city is better off with 2 teams, imagine if we never had the chance to stick it up 'em and our only derbies to look forward to were donny, dingles and l33ds.

Plus its not always derbies that give us the scoffing rights. Play off time for the pigs is always a hiding to nothing and the sight of a boozer full of part timers boohooing into their beer is a treat not to be missed.

It's actually secret option c)

They just scrape enough points to stay up

We go up as champions

West Ham get relegated and the Tevis money stops meaning they cannot pay off the bank debt they have

The pigs finish dead bottom on a record low and do not win even 1 local derby all season

Oh yeah their average attendance drops to it's rightful place of sub 15,000 and ours returns to it's rightful place of plus 26,000

Welcome to the new era !!!

Is it true that if west ham were relegated, the tevez money would seize?

sure mcabe said something along those lines

I would love it if we got to the stage where we were able to do a £30k bucket collection for them, but would enough Owls cough the £30k ?

I'd put a couple of quid in just so they owed me like !

Years pass..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Remember when we kept you lot afloat with our bucket collection ?

Absolutely no contest. Swap places this year. They've been so hateful during the last 10 years even to the extent of enjoying our misery more than their own (relative) success. I vote for another "Thanksgivens Day", really good fun. They know that they've had their chance and blown it, lets have OUR ten years of fun now!

Absolutely no contest. Swap places this year. They've been so hateful during the last 10 years even to the extent of enjoying our misery more than their own (relative) success. I vote for another "Thanksgivens Day", really good fun. They know that they've had their chance and blown it, lets have OUR ten years of fun now!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This

Why wait to enjoy their misery - let's pass them as champions, pointing and laughing as they suffer. What goes around comes around piggies

Then next season we can just concentrate on Wednesday getting stronger while they fester in L1