'Home Away Day' for Yeovil Town game

The band cant move under the terms of the safety certificate, so they would have to stay on the kop, but not sure if they are here anyway for this game, which would be a shame as they make the atmopshere great!

For all season ticket holders who cant get to the megastore, if you call up 0871 995 1867 and press option one we can probably do this for you, as long as we dont become inundated with calls. They will apply discretion to where you live etc, but TBH you could do this saturday if you are coming to the cup game!

Caz

Note - I used to sit on the upper west for every game

The view is second to none - theres no better view in the entire ground

AND

The way the stand is designed acoustically means that 2000 fans on there can make a gobsmacking amount of noise

The atmosphere will be INCREDIBLE

Can the club get hold of Tango ASAP and get him on the front row of the West Stand upper (right in the middle) for this game ?

Let him lead the singing

ps dont move to the West Stand if you arent prepared to sing - because this will be a very special experience and we need all the loud singing/chanting fans on there

Owlstalk Shop

This is a great idea , I have been in the west stand upper on a couple of occasions ( once when my dingle boss played a practical joke on me and we sat there in a cup game against them, we won :laugh: ) and the other time I seem to recall against spora luxemborg.

Its a very good view and the club should be applauded for doing this.

Perhaps it was MM's idea :biggrin:

Well done DJ1 it only took a year to make it happen.

Is it unreserved seating?

Relaxed stewarding to allow fans to stand?

It should be a good day for everyone.

We couldn't officially advocate unreserved seating or standing....

My mate is going down on Monday but I cant get my season ticket to him before then, If I give him my ID No wil he still be able to do the ticket swap?

Cheers!

Yep - your Season Ticket Client ID should be sufficient mate.

This might be a bit late and might not be fair on some but the office could send a message to the fans who travel well with Wednesday. Like the away ticket stub system or away points system. Then them who do go to away matches a lot get the priority.

Might be a bit late to arrange that for Yeovil but for future matches this could be a good idea.

This might be a bit late and might not be fair on some but the office could send a message to the fans who travel well with Wednesday. Like the away ticket stub system or away points system. Then them who do go to away matches a lot get the priority.

Might be a bit late to arrange that for Yeovil but for future matches this could be a good idea.

It's a fair point.

We've tried to replicate the exact sales priorities for Away games, so Season Ticket holders get first priority, then members, then general sale. The idea is to try and keep it as much like the process for other away games as possible.

It's a fair point.

We've tried to replicate the exact sales priorities for Away games, so Season Ticket holders get first priority, then members, then general sale. The idea is to try and keep it as much like the process for other away games as possible.

It's ok doing that.

What i was thinking and this where it might not be fair on some is them who don't go to away matches much or as some called 'the chav contingent' or as i would call them the much younger fans 'the palace song fans' they may kill the atmosphere if they never experienced the really away day atmosphere. As I and many other Wednesday fans who spend loads of brass and follow the club with their hearts know what an away day is like. And following Wednesday away along with 1500+ alcohol fueled fans is truly brilliant especially if were is full song. Norwich away spring to my mind.