'Home Away Day' for Yeovil Town game

Can someone put the script up on here. Not on Mobile site

Scroll to the bottom of the mobile site and click 'desktop version' to go to the full site with all the stories.

Sheffield Wednesday will be offering home fans a chance to recreate and enjoy the atmosphere of an away game at home when the Owls take on Yeovil on 28 December.

For a special one-off occasion, the club will open the upper West Stand to Owls supporters with 2,500 tickets available in exchange for season ticket seats or, if availability allows, for members and general sale.

Supporters are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to experience the excellent views from the upper West Stand and recreate the atmosphere of our magnificent away following.

The tickets will have restricted sales periods similar to standard away game policy, as follows:

- From 9am on Monday 29 November season ticket holders will be able to visit the Owls Megastore and exchange your current seat for a seat of your choice in the upper West.

- After 5pm on Tuesday 7 December ticket sales will be extended to club and foundation members and also Wednesdayite members who have registered their details with the club.

- Should any seats still be available by 9am Monday 13 December they will go on general sale online, at the Megastore or over the telephone (£2 per ticket charge for telephone bookings).

There will be no pay on the day and sales will finish for this area at 9am on Monday 20 December.

All season ticket holders who choose to move to this area can do so subject to availability, however,should you move then your current seats will be released for sale to other fans for this game.

Yeovil Town supporters will be accommodated in the lower West Stand after the club's safety advisory group agreed that there is sufficient sterile segregation to ensure the safety of all supporters both home and away.

Please note that there is no alcohol and reduced catering facilities on the West Stand. However, the Sheridan Suite will be open as a fans bar from 12pm until kick off for those with Upper West tickets.

Won't let zoom in on desktop site.

Going to be a weird 1 this. Can create an away day atmosphere on west stand but then on kop the band are at that game. Get both ends the stadium singing the rest will follow but need a good crowd of 20000+ other wise going to look even more empty in home areas.

But I'm up for it. Be great.

Can we stand the whole game? :ph34r:

I think this is an excellent idea. We have many youngsters (including my son) who have never been on the West Stand, it is quite a few years since I've been on there. But I do remember it is an excellent view. My son has told me he would like to try it out, I don't fancy it because of the lack of lager, I mean, how can you watch Wednesday without lager?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.