'Home Away Day' for Yeovil Town game

It's a one-off that will be brilliant and you wouldn't want to miss it.

True! I have only ever sat on the West Stand once before, as a kid as well so can't really remember it. And that was the West Stand lower!!

Would we have to wear our away shirts? :wink:

Also, if MM takes charge this will be his first game I think. Would I be ok to use my South Stand card to get into the South first and shake his hand before heading over to the West Stand? :biggrin:

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

Guest BirdonaMaguire

The lower is good

The upper is BRILLIANT

With the right fans up there it could be deafening up there (seriously) as it takes hardly anything at all up there to make a LOT of noise

Enough of the PMs already, I'll do it FFS

Guest BirdonaMaguire

What about everyone wears an away shirt too - give it a proper away day feel to build it up?

Don't push it, it's December and most of our away lot don't wear colours, makes getting into pubs easier!!

This will be rumbleing excellent James and well done on all your hardwork getting this off the ground BUT i will say let it progress naturally, like away games tend to.

Genuinely a lot of my mates have been texting saying it;ll be laugh and "hoping to get tickets"

Don't push it, it's December and most of our away lot don't wear colours, makes getting into pubs easier!!

This will be rumbleing excellent James and well done on all your hardwork getting this off the ground BUT i will say let it progress naturally, like away games tend to.

Genuinely a lot of my mates have been texting saying it;ll be laugh and "hoping to get tickets"

No problems - cheers mate.

*note: if we don't sell out the away end, it'll be your fault* :biggrin:

No problems - cheers mate.

*note: if we don't sell out the away end, it'll be your fault* :biggrin:

Its only taken you a year to get it done.

But then I remember that LS said we could only do it if we sold out the rest of the ground first.

This could change the shape of where people want to watch the game in the future.

There should be a warning though with each ticket.

If you dont want to sing, If you dont want to Bounce, If you dont want to have fun. Then DONT buy a ticket.