'Home Away Day' for Yeovil Town game

Shirts just £25 ahead of 'Home Away Day', Discounted away shirt for Yeovil ticket holders:

http://bit.ly/dGHiZk

THUMBS UP!!

Didn't buy it in the summer as money was a bit tight to be shelling out £40 on a new shirt, and as the months have gone on I thought it wasn't worth paying full price with just over half the season left. £25, no brainer - worth the dollar!

And I've convinced me +3 to move from the South to the West for Yeovil! :biggrin:

DJ can you keep us updated on how the tickets sales are going?

Wanting to go but will have to wait for general sale and will also have to put holiday in for work.

So if it looks like ill get a ticket ill pop a holiday in for this and come down.

Great idea btw and glad it came off.

Guest Saturday Owl

A question for you who work in the ticket office!

I am a season ticket holder on the Kop and I'm wondering if I'll be able to use my ST to sit on the West? Or do I have to buy tickets for it?

Thanks in advance.

DJ can you keep us updated on how the tickets sales are going?

Wanting to go but will have to wait for general sale and will also have to put holiday in for work.

So if it looks like ill get a ticket ill pop a holiday in for this and come down.

Great idea btw and glad it came off.

I'll try.

A question for you who work in the ticket office!

I am a season ticket holder on the Kop and I'm wondering if I'll be able to use my ST to sit on the West? Or do I have to buy tickets for it?

Thanks in advance.

You can use your ST- however you need to go into the Ticket Office to swap your seat for an upper West ticket for that one game in advance.

Guest Saturday Owl

I'll try.

You can use your ST- however you need to go into the Ticket Office to swap your seat for an upper West ticket for that one game in advance.

Thanks mate, going to swap it as soon as possible. Cant miss this!

For all season ticket holders who cant get to the megastore, if you call up 0871 995 1867 and press option one we can probably do this for you, as long as we dont become inundated with calls. They will apply discretion to where you live etc, but TBH you could do this saturday if you are coming to the cup game!

Caz

I tried as per your instruction Caz. I queued before the game this weekend but the staff said that they couldn't do it until Monday

(I know that it says they go on sale Monday on the o/s before anyone starts rolleyes.gif)

Can the club get hold of Tango ASAP and get him on the front row of the West Stand upper (right in the middle) for this game ?

Let him lead the singing

ps dont move to the West Stand if you arent prepared to sing - because this will be a very special experience and we need all the loud singing/chanting fans on there

This has to happen.