Another Bid

Guest Fulham Fox

I'm no backer of C9 but feel they should be given a fair hearing which it seem they are by the bank at least,As for them being asset strippers my personal experience of American companies is that it is something they do, doesn't mean that C9 will,and whats to say that any other interested party wouldn't do that, no matter which country they come from. the omly way to find that out is to let them in, by that time of course it's to late. Along with a lot of others I would love WTID to succeed but I feel that time is very much against them.

My take on this whole affair at the present time is that the bank are putting pressure on certain parties to act or go and are MAYBE joining forces with other parties to make it happen

My only experience of similar oufits was a company that was trying to re-negotiate with its bankers and holding off paying creditors. Difficult times. It didn't stop the people brought in to "stabilise" the situation (who were Florida-based) all travelling First Class backwards and forwards every week. The return fare is £5038 on BA. AA may be cheaper.

How many times in a season will how many representatives from C9S travel over to discuss/view their investment ?

How many L1 players can you get for the above amount ?

Just a thought.

My only experience of similar oufits was a company that was trying to re-negotiate with its bankers and holding off paying creditors. Difficult times. It didn't stop the people brought in to "stabilise" the situation (who were Florida-based) all travelling First Class backwards and forwards every week. The return fare is £5038 on BA. AA may be cheaper.

How many times in a season will how many representatives from C9S travel over to discuss/view their investment ?

How many L1 players can you get for the above amount ?

Just a thought.

You could buy the town of Rochdale for that.

Guest BirdonaMaguire

You could indeed But why the flip would you want to?

all profits from the 4000+ Owls visiting Spotland would be payable to SWFC?

Guest pembo55

I'm all for the yanks to takeover and I'm sure a fair few more Wednesday fans will be too, as it gets rid off the idiots in the boardroom, how can they be worse at all. But due to the domineering of the regulars on here who put you down if you don't agree with there view people won't admit it. Bring on there bid let them takeover and help this club move forward cause it will on go backwards as it is now.

Uto

I'll be absolutely sickened if this club sells, nay gives away its soul, to a bunch of foreigners who have absolutely no interest in the club other than to make money out of us. It'd be a final kick in the balls from a board that has been a spectacular failure from day one. They should do the right thing and resign, gifting their shares AND their places on the board, to real Wednesday fans and let them have a go at running the club, securing investment.

Anybody who takes over from us foreigner or not, Wednesday fans or not, will want to make money out of us that's the whole idea. I'm afraid some people needs to take off the blue and white tinted specs and see the real world.

I'm all for the yanks to takeover and I'm sure a fair few more Wednesday fans will be too, as it gets rid off the idiots in the boardroom, how can they be worse at all. But due to the domineering of the regulars on here who put you down if you don't agree with there view people won't admit it. Bring on there bid let them takeover and help this club move forward cause it will on go backwards as it is now.

Uto

Everyone is allowed an opinion, and while I respect yours I don't agree with it. I'm not going to try and force my opinion down your throat, like some of the pro Club niners on here are trying to do. I just think CS9 are not the right people.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Fulham Fox

Anybody who takes over from us foreigner or not, Wednesday fans or not, will want to make money out of us that's the whole idea. I'm afraid some people needs to take off the blue and white tinted specs and see the real world.

Who has made money from SWFC (from an ownership perspective) in my life-time darra ?

Guest pembo55

Everyone is allowed an opinion, and while I respect yours I don't agree with it. I'm not going to try and force my opinion down your throat, like some of the pro Club niners on here are trying to do. I just think CS9 are not the right people.

Why do you not think they are right, personally I believe they will be ok better than what we have know why I think this is, why would they invest if they don't believe they can move this club forward and make money even of its just to make money themselves so be it means this club moves forward to dosnt it not. They have a rich Wednesday backer in DH who in my mind would not join up with them without feeling they have the club interest at heart, plus is knowledge in sport and the sport community will be valuable. And lastly I believe it was prutch the otherday in a previous thread was invited on the Forbes sports business show, he showed a vast knowledge in American sport and the business how would bringing this into the club not help us.

Just a few points In why I feel them to be a good venture for us I'd like to here your points against.

Uto tom