Another Bid

Guest Darkus Owlus

You all have a go at Club 9 and I must say I'm sceptical about them, they don't seem to have much money.

However, the current board have no money and are chuffing useless.

Club 9 can't be any worse surely?

This.

Desperation from me maybe?

I don't know. All I can see is us heading towards administration at the moment. If Club 9 can stop that from happening, then is that not a good thing?

Also, if the CoOp do back them as the best interest for themselves, then surely that's in the best interest of SWFC?

..and this.

They may not be the best men for the job but the current board definately isn't.

You can't help but wonder if this deal goes south, who on earth else is going to be interested? Because somewhere at some point we're going to have to get promoted to the Premier League or fold.

We don't and won't have the financial ability to get to the top flight without investment so....

I can't help but think that we are fecked.

This club is on its knees, ruined by past and current incumbents in the board room.

Our best shot is a tin-pot "organisation", with seemingly no success, no expertise, and no track record in football.

Its a sorry state affairs, it really is.

Guest Fulham Fox

The or more people born out of wedlock, I specifically asked yesterday for the shitstorm to be delayed till after 5pm when I get home from work :mad:

Donny, I am specifically holding back from saying I think it is a NEW bid until 5pm tonight :wink:

Guest Fulham Fox

Do they have this additional £2million?

Or are they relying on other sources still to be found?

A ring-around :biggrin:

I can't help but think that we are fecked.

This club is on its knees, ruined by past and current incumbents in the board room.

Our best shot is a tin-pot "organisation", with seemingly no success, no expertise, and no track record in football.

Its a sorry state affairs, it really is.

may have no experience in football but that does not mean that it wouldn't work, can you please tell me who has got a great track record in football, loads of spare millions and is interested in buying us? Nobody!

Bank would not be behind them and willing to write off £6.5 million if they were tin pot as you say.

IMO opinion IF the bank are truely in agreement with this then it should be put to the shareholders to decide once and for all!

may have no experience in football but that does not mean that it wouldn't work, can you please tell me who has got a great track record in football, loads of spare millions and is interested in buying us? Nobody!

Bank would not be behind them and willing to write off £6.5 million if they were tin pot as you say.

IMO opinion IF the bank are truely in agreement with this then it should be put to the shareholders to decide once and for all!

I agree with that.

Back to the Sambas.

I'm wearing my black sambas today. :happy:

It wouldn't be as bad if they did have spare millions but they clearly don't.

With a vast investment it is possible to split the decision - money goes to the football men and the suits go to the boardroom.

However, with CS9's deal the money and suits are far too close for comfort.

swfctc1,would you or not as the case may be support a vision from our own supporters,or from people that have nothing to do with swfc ,and keep changing bids from good to worse,the boys concerned with WTID are making sure they don't fall into any criteria that would stop the initiative from going forward,the amount of red tape out there is akin to a minefield,one step out of line and you are fooked, ok this i;m afraid is whats holding things up ,

Also on this, we don't know who or what finances are being bought to the table,when every thing adds up legaly then we most probably will get a statement of intent,We know things are dire at the club and can only guess how bad,but to sell ourselves down the river without knowing the true financial side of swfc is jumping the gun in my book,and as you know answers from upstairs are not the most common thing are they,

this is my opinion only,

It wouldn't be as bad if they did have spare millions but they clearly don't.

With a vast investment it is possible to split the decision - money goes to the football men and the suits go to the boardroom.

However, with CS9's deal the money and suits are far too close for comfort.

anything is possible in theory but in practice who is out there?