Another Bid

Guest Stereophonics

BREAKING NEWS

In Light Of Recent Developments, Revised Owlstalk Threat Level Indicator Released By Department Of Homeland Security

owlstalkthreatlevel2.jpg

:biggrin:

if it happens ,(HOPEFULLY NOT) the only brightside to me is the possible getting rid of the ghoul at chesterfield,

and taking power away from the stooges,

personally i would like WTID to be in the position to take us forward,on that subject don't give up lads,The roll you could play is still worth the work you are doing.

Perhaps we need to talk about Adidas Samba's to turn this thread up a notch?

I told you to leave off the Sambas. You're pushing me Sam. I'm a man on the f***ing edge right now, and you're pushing me.

Edited by arkamel

if it happens ,(HOPEFULLY NOT) the only brightside to me is the possible getting rid of the ghoul at chesterfield,

and taking power away from the stooges,

personally i would like WTID to be in the position to take us forward,on that subject don't give up lads,The roll you could play is still worth the work you are doing.

WTID are in the same boat as club 9 ----not a pot to wee wee in , empty gestures , skint , got nothing , going nowhere , my opinion only if they did have something to offer it would of been offered by now.

WTID are in the same boat as club 9 ----not a pot to wee wee in , empty gestures , skint , got nothing , going nowhere , my opinion only if they did have something to offer it would of been offered by now.

You really must read more before you type poo poo like this

Show us thick sods the proof

The problem with showing “us thick sods” the proof is that now knowing you class yourself as a “thick sod” I may be wasting my time. After all, you being a “thick sod” how would you recognise the proof, you being a “thick sod” an’all? :laugh:

If as has been suggested elsewhere that the board may be considering a pre-packaged administration process? then it seems to me this becomes a straight fight between the board and the bank?

The bank would obviously want to keep the club alive in it's present state thus protecting their interests, any offer from Club 9 potentially keeps this, so it wouldn't be a big surprise for the bank to want to push this deal through?

The board I think have decided that as far as Club 9 goes, they can go and whistle. It doesn't look like any other offers are on the table now or are very likely to be tabled in the future? So from the board's point of view it would make sense to them to protect their own interests? The only thing certain while this seemingly war of attrition goes on between the board and the bank? the club and more improtantly us, THE FANS continue to suffer.

As for the pre-packaged administration, the thought of the present board staying in control after this process fills me with dread. They arguably don't have the money to effect things now, why should this change in the future? If the current board remains in it's current state whether we avoid administration or not, I'm sad to say my loyalty as a Wednesday Fan would be severly tested.

Surely they would reject any proposal offered in a CVA, therefore the 'pre-pack' would need to gain the support of the bank anyway.

The problem with showing “us thick sods” the proof is that now knowing you class yourself as a “thick sod” I may be wasting my time. After all, you being a “thick sod” how would you recognise the proof, you being a “thick sod” an’all? :laugh:

Is that your best throwing insults about as i said it was my opinion ,WTID have only proposed an agenda there is no offer unless you know something???? club 9 at least have made an offer even though its poo poo.