Another Bid

Guest wewantsturrockback

According to a previous poster, even Villa are paying £8m a year in management fees. It seems no American investor is in the game for the love of it.

fair enough if thats true then, that is pretty mental! i have no idea how much that is to Villa, sizeable chunk but guessing a bit of a drop in the ocean to an established prem team.

This is barely a 3

My thoughts too, and as Bills has flounced, SDR is per-occupied inventing organisations to hand out ludicrous contracts toInternational managers that can't communicate with the players and Jordans baby is being whipped into shape by Colin, the chances of Factor 4 or pretty slim.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91

Does this segway neatly into the subject of your latest blog by any chance.....? :biggrin:

Bugger, good point - I haven't done my blog today.

Can't copy and paste the football one, as it's already being whored all over the place.

If as has been suggested elsewhere that the board may be considering a pre-packaged administration process? then it seems to me this becomes a straight fight between the board and the bank?

The bank would obviously want to keep the club alive in it's present state thus protecting their interests, any offer from Club 9 potentially keeps this, so it wouldn't be a big surprise for the bank to want to push this deal through?

The board I think have decided that as far as Club 9 goes, they can go and whistle. It doesn't look like any other offers are on the table now or are very likely to be tabled in the future? So from the board's point of view it would make sense to them to protect their own interests? The only thing certain while this seemingly war of attrition goes on between the board and the bank? the club and more improtantly us, THE FANS continue to suffer.

As for the pre-packaged administration, the thought of the present board staying in control after this process fills me with dread. They arguably don't have the money to effect things now, why should this change in the future? If the current board remains in it's current state whether we avoid administration or not, I'm sad to say my loyalty as a Wednesday Fan would be severly tested.