Another Bid

At the end of the day c9s want to make money.If they do that be investing,improving and getting us promoted on the way then that's fine by me.

And if they do it by raping the still-warm corpse of our club, how's that sit with you?

As long as the team improves then I don't think it matters.

Or we could just leave the investment and continue to sell our best players to pay off the taxman and keep going backwards...

Edited by Tudders

They popped to Morrisons to stock up on Bourbons and now they're barricading the boardroom doors

:biggrin::biggrin: dunno why that made me laugh so much.....its even funnier as its probably fookin' true..... petrified fvckers spittin' crumbs at each other....no its not funny its sad....

nope ..its funny

Guest thesolarcalculator

They popped to Morrisons to stock up on Bourbons and now they're barricading the boardroom doors and using shredded documents to create a warming fire

Don't forget the custard creams, Bob/Ken

Why do you not think they are right, personally I believe they will be ok better than what we have know why I think this is, why would they invest if they don't believe they can move this club forward and make money even of its just to make money themselves so be it means this club moves forward to dosnt it not. They have a rich Wednesday backer in DH who in my mind would not join up with them without feeling they have the club interest at heart, plus is knowledge in sport and the sport community will be valuable. And lastly I believe it was prutch the otherday in a previous thread was invited on the Forbes sports business show, he showed a vast knowledge in American sport and the business how would bringing this into the club not help us.

Just a few points In why I feel them to be a good venture for us I'd like to here your points against.

Uto tom

Got to dash I set off for work at 5. In my opinion, I think they are all talk and no substance, I think they are in it for the wrong reasons, and I also worry that they will strip the club of all assets. I know some people say we haven't got assets, but the ground belongs to us, we own the lease to the training ground, I fear that if CS9 (couldn't resist it :biggrin: ) get in then that may no longer be the case. If I'm wrong. I've just got egg on my face, I can live with that.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Got to dash I set off for work at 5. In my opinion, I think they are all talk and no substance, I think they are in it for the wrong reasons, and I also worry that they will strip the club of all assets. I know some people say we haven't got assets, but the ground belongs to us, we own the lease to the training ground, I fear that if CS9 (couldn't resist it :biggrin: ) get in then that may no longer be the case. If I'm wrong. I've just got egg on my face, I can live with that.

But if the other thread is true about the ground. There certainly wont be any assets. Or is the bank twisting the knife on the current board to get them out?

Guest Sniper1

Truth is it doesn't matter what we think.

This is between the Co-op, Club 9 and the Board of SWFC.

Whatever the outcome we just need to hope it is the best for us the heart of this club.

My opinion on the situation is the current board have run out of paper for those cracks and are now being exposed. The only possible outcome if we carry on like we are is Admin (its coming).

We have Club 9 sports wanting a piece, they are willing to money in, if this brings stability then why are we so against it, we talk about asset stripping, WTF happens when clubs go into admin?

We need fresh ideas and we need a change of direction.

What options do we have?

WTID

Guest pembo55

I see were you are coming from but its a risk we have to take I feel sadly, sometimes you just have to make risks to move forward.

Uto

Guest pembo55

Truth is it doesn't matter what we think.

This is between the Co-op, Club 9 and the Board of SWFC.

Whatever the outcome we just need to hope it is the best for us the heart of this club.

My opinion on the situation is the current board have run out of paper for those cracks and are now being exposed. The only possible outcome if we carry on like we are is Admin (its coming).

We have Club 9 sports wanting a piece, they are willing to money in, if this brings stability then why are we so against it, we talk about asset stripping, WTF happens when clubs go into admin?

We need fresh ideas and we need a change of direction.

What options do we have?

WTID

Were in the minority here pal wanting them on but you put your point brilliantly what we want, feel, think means nothing its between the board who don't care what we think and the bank who have never, in what I can see made a decision regarding what we the fans think and want why should they though we owe them too much, and lastly c9s who what we want or feel cannot affect their decision so just wait and see what happens.

Uto

Good job we're not really skint though I suppose and owe money - I don't know the ins and outs of Cloud 9 and understand that some people are really against the idea of them taking over. But we're in the poo poo, surely even £3m for a start would go somewhere to sorting out some parts of the Club?

We all know for a fact that we're not going to go anywhere with this current board - no where, what do we really have to lose? We've been in this mire with this board for years. Maybe its time we stopped being quite to proud and see what could happen.

Why would £5m really need to be inputted from Day 1? If thats the case then it shows how fooked this Club is if that amount is a starting figure. Our are the board members hoping for a bit more monies to see them agree to hand power over/

Maybe I'm in the wrong for wanting to risk what could happen to our Club, but there has got to be a major change, sick to death of the current climate.

Oh and where is the Co-ops real allegiance to? Seems they're sat on the fence inbetween the two parties, which isn't helping in a way.

Edited by Benjani

Twas Friday night in the boardroom

the old lads had a biscuit or two

outside as the dusk fell on Hillsborough

Shitstorm #7 was startin' to brew

Armed only with just the one Hobnob

one of them stood at the door

"I'm ready for t'yanks, if they try any pranks

I'll show 'em what this fvckers for

and reachin' deep into his pocket

he pulled out the weapon supreme

the rest shouted "Viva Zapata!!"

as he waved aloft a ...custard cream

They huddled together and waited

as steps sound from outside the door

one said "i'll count to five, to the floor we will dive"

but one said "I can't count above 4"

"For fvcks sake" said one crusty old codger

we'll dive on the floor after 3

there came a quick knock , then they heard with a shock

a voice ..."Open the door up...its Lee"

"Begone thou foul fvcker" they warbled

"Lest verily "Cheddared" thy gets"

We are armed to the teeth, Well weve "jaffas" at least

and a couple of Tescos baguettes"

Twas Friday night in the boardroom

the old lads had a biscuit or two

outside as the dusk fell on Hillsborough

Shitstorm #7 was startin' to brew

Armed only with just the one Hobnob

one of them stood at the door

"I'm ready for t'yanks, if they try any pranks

I'll show 'em what this fvckers for

and reachin' deep into his pocket

he pulled out the weapon supreme

the rest shouted "Viva Zapata!!"

as he waved aloft a ...custard cream

They huddled together and waited

as steps sound from outside the door

one said "i'll count to five, to the floor we will dive"

but one said "I can't count above 4"

"For fvcks sake" said one crusty old codger

we'll dive on the floor after 3

there came a quick knock , then they heard with a shock

a voice ..."Open the door up...its Lee"

"Begone thou foul fvcker" they warbled

"Lest verily "Cheddared" thy gets"

We are armed to the teeth, Well weve "jaffas" at least

and a couple of Tescos baguettes"

brilliant Andy

Guest Sniper1

Oh and where is the Co-ops real allegiance to? Seems they're sat on the fence inbetween the two parties, which isn't helping in a way.

This.

That is also how i see it. Just recently though i sense the co-op are getting frustrated with some members of the board.

WTID

Edited by Sniper1