Mass Protests Being Planned

Guest SaveOurOwls

Guest vaughns pork slapper

Looks like Bills has been rumbled.

Cheers

UTO's

is that bills and his misses on his picture?? if so why the fu ck his he on here chatting b0ll0x when he could be wining and dining that milf sat next to him?

No no, we were definitely in Div 4. Some of us remember those games.

How to get out of this.

1, it was Tongue in cheek.

2, I was only joking.

3, have you seen the latest from nobody? It's shocking.

4, the original people I introduced are back and serious. Honest.

5, er er er.....

6, no comment.

7, post some really contentious stuff to ensure the thread gets pulled.

How to get out of this.

2, I was only joking.

5, er er er.....

6, no comment.

all of the above..

Guest T C's Tash

Would be nice to know who is behind this.. :dry:

Im sick of those fans who are willing to put up with this. Lets for once stick together and stand firm against the board,the hidden and the people who dont give a throw about our wednesday anymore.

How to get out of this.

2, I was only joking.

5, er er er.....

6, no comment.

He might blame his american keyboard where 3s are 4s. But my guess is that his work here is done for now and we wont be hearing from him for a while. He has once again seen off the cloud 9 threat and sent them packing, explained that the current board really are good guys (except one ex board member who is evil) and has put in place the next step in the proccess: That the board will stand aside to let a vibrant new board take their place (hes even told you who it will be) so he can come back in a few weeks time and say I told you so, and everyone will have forgotten his little blunder.

I hope he is wright (see what I did there?)

Protest in itself is a great idea but why oh why will your brain not take you beyond staging a protest at a match ?

A real protest for me would be far more productive in terms of media coverage if it focussed on the head office on a non-match day (Office hours). It would need an official spokesperson so that all the salient points could be made in an errudite manner and maybe even pen the blue print for a way forward.

One should keep to the fore that in terms of voting rights the three stooges own the club. Only £ash on the table will force them out.

Have the protest by all means, but not to the detriment of the team and the goal can only be the registering of disatisfaction with the current set up !

He might blame his american keyboard where 3s are 4s. But my guess is that his work here is done for now and we wont be hearing from him for a while. He has once again seen off the cloud 9 threat and sent them packing, explained that the current board really are good guys (except one ex board member who is evil) and has put in place the next step in the proccess: That the board will stand aside to let a vibrant new board take their place (hes even told you who it will be) so he can come back in a few weeks time and say I told you so, and everyone will have forgotten his little blunder.

I hope he is wright (see what I did there?)

are you taking the mick :biggrin: