Mass Protests Being Planned

Guest SaveOurOwls

Guest billsaja

100% things need to change.

We need a fresh board - if only to make the fans feel like it truly is a new era of openness (hard to do that with three people who sued the fans for having opinions are on the Board). We need to be a "family" club again and the SWFC family has some parents who need putting in a home.

What we need therefore is either for the Board to appoint younger, more vibrant proxies to sit in their seats - however, that costs money (proxies like to be paid) so we'd have to find some of that somewhere to pay them or find local businessmen who would do it for nowt.

or

We need a buyer for the club who has the financial means to take the club forwards.

It would be great if, say, Spencer Fearn could be put in touch with Hulley and Hulley could say "you know what, I'll let this lad take my seat on the Board for a while and see how it goes". Maybe someone with a finance background - there seem to be a lot of ACAs on here - who lives in Sheffield could have a similar mature engagement with Grierson. Is it likely? Not sure, but it's an interim solution while investment/WTID is sorted out.

Certainly those who talk of "change" involving Club9 are deluded and need to read up a little on their "saviours" - it's OK to be critical of the club for being served a winding up petition, hell anyone can tell that's a bad thing, but to think the solution is to therefore turn over control to a group who have a long history of non-payment and have several liens against them over in the USA is just craziness....makes you wonder who's giving you your opinions to post!

I think WTID sounds like it is making strides and is almost ready to start fundraising, but in the meantime I hope beyond hope that a mature group of local successful businessmen could put together an "alternative" board and approach the stooges with the proposal - feel free to do it publicly and calmly, and see what they say - there would be serious pressure for them to accept were the 3 persons a/ credible, b/ willing to do it for no cash as the Board currently do and c/ willing to work WITH the club's owners not in conflict with them.

Worth a try, no?

100% things need to change.

We need a fresh board - if only to make the fans feel like it truly is a new era of openness (hard to do that with three people who sued the fans for having opinions are on the Board). We need to be a "family" club again and the SWFC family has some parents who need putting in a home.

What we need therefore is either for the Board to appoint younger, more vibrant proxies to sit in their seats - however, that costs money (proxies like to be paid) so we'd have to find some of that somewhere to pay them or find local businessmen who would do it for nowt.

or

We need a buyer for the club who has the financial means to take the club forwards.

It would be great if, say, Spencer Fearn could be put in touch with Hulley and Hulley could say "you know what, I'll let this lad take my seat on the Board for a while and see how it goes". Maybe someone with a finance background - there seem to be a lot of ACAs on here - who lives in Sheffield could have a similar mature engagement with Grierson. Is it likely? Not sure, but it's an interim solution while investment/WTID is sorted out.

Certainly those who talk of "change" involving Club9 are deluded and need to read up a little on their "saviours" - it's OK to be critical of the club for being served a winding up petition, hell anyone can tell that's a bad thing, but to think the solution is to therefore turn over control to a group who have a long history of non-payment and have several liens against them over in the USA is just craziness....makes you wonder who's giving you your opinions to post!

I think WTID sounds like it is making strides and is almost ready to start fundraising, but in the meantime I hope beyond hope that a mature group of local successful businessmen could put together an "alternative" board and approach the stooges with the proposal - feel free to do it publicly and calmly, and see what they say - there would be serious pressure for them to accept were the 3 persons a/ credible, b/ willing to do it for no cash as the Board currently do and c/ willing to work WITH the club's owners not in conflict with them.

Worth a try, no?

So bring in Spencer Fearn to replace Lee Strafford as a scapegoat?

Oh god, this isn't going to be embarrassing much now is it - 20 yoofs in front of a camera making us look like idiots on regional TV. What's the over/under on number of protesters that show up? 100 plus a few bored Blades and a few baggy sweaters and skinheads who'll protest anything?

If you like this group, you might also be interested in 'Raoul Moat is a Legend, 'Can this bogey get more fans than SUFC', and 'I hate it when you walk outside and someone randomly throws a fridge at you' - All noble causes supported by our Facebook protest leaders.

Ryan Neil Mellor Fitzgerald : ill be there 100% we need a change in this club we been run by 3 twats for over 10 years abt time we did something for our beloved club
Christopher Messi Morris : One thought could be, once the board go (if the do) we will be forced into admin. This is when we can finally start re-building the club imo, clear some of the debt, get some new owners in with fresh ideas!
Neil Swfc Weeks : damn right sack the rumbleers b4 we have no wednesday

sexy-gay-male-chavs.jpg

Edited by DJMortimer