Mass Protests Being Planned

Guest SaveOurOwls

Protest ? No point

Nah. I remember blowing up black balloons once upon a time.

I was going to quote the Captain from a few pages back but read through the entire thread and realised it was probably the least quoteworthy piece of all.

No point protesting - get behind the new team. A lot of the lads will be new to S6 - make them feel the hairs stand up on the back of their necks and an enormous sense of pride at being at a big club and see how the football is.

No point coming on here stirring. We are not all as gullible as you might believe.

No point claiming that you know the Co-op bank's perspective on the club or anything else for that matter, you don't.

No point telling us the directors or loan-noteholders should take a haircut on the money they have put into the club, they won't , neither would I, neither would you.

No point crowing "Sack the board" until you have something credible to replace them with.

No point anyone telling us that Cloud 9 sports are credible or that nobody have a clue.

No point coming on here claiming you do not work for nobody/Cloud 9 and that you are merely stating your opinion which you are free to do etc..etc..

No point

Just thought I would make a few points.

Stop talking sense - you'll upset the protestors.

Guest captain_purse

Protest ? No point

I was going to quote the Captain from a few pages back but read through the entire thread and realised it was probably the least quoteworthy piece of all.

No point protesting - get behind the new team. A lot of the lads will be new to S6 - make them feel the hairs stand up on the back of their necks and an enormous sense of pride at being at a big club and see how the football is.

No point coming on here stirring. We are not all as gullible as you might believe.

No point claiming that you know the Co-op bank's perspective on the club or anything else for that matter, you don't.

No point telling us the directors or loan-noteholders should take a haircut on the money they have put into the club, they won't , neither would I, neither would you.

No point crowing "Sack the board" until you have something credible to replace them with.

No point anyone telling us that Cloud 9 sports are credible or that nobody have a clue.

No point coming on here claiming you do not work for nobody/Cloud 9 and that you are merely stating your opinion which you are free to do etc..etc..

No point

Moi? :blush:

I agree with almost all your points, however I would personally walk away from a business I clearly am not capable of running and yeah I would leave without a return on the money I put in, considering I was jointly responsible for the fact the club cannot and have not been able to pay it back. In fact I'd find it a little bit cheeky to be honest if I'd ballsed up my investment and was then asking an outsider to come and give me a few quid back out of their back pocket before I move on. Maybe I'm just not ruthless enough?

I do think we need a plan to replace the board, you're right. I think surely there must be some fans out their with the time and expertise to replace the old deadwood. I know Spencer Fearn has shown an interest and he has some experience. What about you? You've experience, or do you know of anyone?

Protest ? No point

No point

Agree with all that

Edited by steelowl

Why after looking at the site, the way its put together, the fact its hosted on a popular AMERICAN website, am i getting slightly suspecious, the fact that they havn't even registered a proper domain, when their available for a few quid these days............

Will the people whom are beind this site GUARENTEE that they are not in ANY WAY associated with nobody or C9 Sports.

The fact that there is not a SINGLE NAME on the site, also makes me slightly dubious.

The hosting company isn't a popular UK one.

Plus all the default language settings in the HTML which is defaulted in by the coders own PC are US-ENG not UK.

But that doesn't mean much.

It just feels wrong that website, and does imho point to C9S or nobody.

I hope to god i'm wrong, but the fact that no one has put their name to it, its come 'out of left field' so to speak especially when nobody are being engaged with web marketing.......

Guest Deleted member

Why after looking at the site, the way its put together, the fact its hosted on a popular AMERICAN website, am i getting slightly suspecious, the fact that they havn't even registered a proper domain, when their available for a few quid these days............

Will the people whom are beind this site GUARENTEE that they are not in ANY WAY associated with nobody or C9 Sports.

The fact that there is not a SINGLE NAME on the site, also makes me slightly dubious.

Plus all the default language settings in the HTML which is defaulted in by the coders own PC are US-ENG not UK.

I hope to god i'm wrong, but the fact that no one has put their name to it, its come 'out of left field' so to speak especially when nobody are being engaged with web marketing.......

mmmmm interesting....

Guest Fulham Fox

Wise words indeed

The galling part is that any one old enough will remember the original Save Our Owls campaign. Someone doing (paid or un-paid research) has stumbled across this and is using it to their own ends me thinks ! People who do not form part of the 143 years of history should not try to hijack the history and tradition behind it.

UTO

Guest Fulham Fox

wouldnt facebooking it be a lot better?

Huh ?

But www.bonjourmadame.fr is on facebook.

Don't know what you are referring to !!??