Who did what?

Guest JonR

unbranded-benylin-chesty-cough-sachets-non-drowsy-size-5ml-x-10.jpg

ye ta need it some of this crap sticks in the throat

for cough read I've been saying that for ages

I want to see:

The Bilsaja name retired and replaced with 2/3/4 independent names- if they must carry on posting this pretentious I 've just talked to this and that millionaire crap

IF Bills Mark or God himself can help this club just get on with it stop posting name dropping half truths and bleary records of conversations point scoring on here is irrelevant it's points on the league table that are more important now.

I sincerely hope that any contacts that are passed on come to something if not WTID will carry on gathering support for what in the end I believe is the real salvation for this club

I was accused of a lie regarding a conversation between Lee and myself, that Lee and I have both related in the exact same manner, on the exact same day. What I posted will have no bearing on the investment process, I am just bored of people making false accusations.

As for self-publicity, if I wanted that I would be on Radio Sheffield or having a spread in the Star, not posting to 20 or so Wednesday fans on OT. If P Diddy at Crystal Palace merits a full page in the Mirror, the person I'm seeing today would get me more than a passing mention in the press were that my goal.

Seems it is permissible for some parties to post inappropriate things to "defend their reputations" but if I post in response to something, that is out of order.

Odd.

Anyway, boarding call, I am outski.

You lied its there for all to see. END OF.

I was accused of a lie regarding a conversation between Lee and myself, that Lee and I have both related in the exact same manner, on the exact same day. What I posted will have no bearing on the investment process, I am just bored of people making false accusations.

As for self-publicity, if I wanted that I would be on Radio Sheffield or having a spread in the Star, not posting to 20 or so Wednesday fans on OT. If P Diddy at Crystal Palace merits a full page in the Mirror, the person I'm seeing today would get me more than a passing mention in the press were that my goal.

Seems it is permissible for some parties to post inappropriate things to "defend their reputations" but if I post in response to something, that is out of order.

Odd.

You think you saying that I would be getting sweat equity cause I told you so and that was the real driver behind how I was managing the investment process, is consistent with the account I just gave??? - you really are insane dude.

Regards

Lee

Odd.

beyonce-jay-z.jpg

ohmy.gif

You're seriously odd.

They'res are this poo poo happening, Ex-chairman on forum, commercial espionage, allegation and counter allegation, etc, etc, etc, And you chase me round the forum's, like a tart with the bill, and you call me odd? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Imagine going on a night out with cardiffowl...............

"Barman I want two pints of lager please " - Cardiffowl

"certainly sir"- Barman

"Hurry up, I want them now...........sod this i'm off"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Cardiffowl

meeeeooow :biggrin:

I am not interested in jobs dude and have never in my whole life applied for one or interviewed for one.

I am only interested in equity based projects, now that I have recovered circa 100 hrs a week of productive time I will be pursuing said projects.

Regards

Lee

all the best dude, in whatever you choose

their gain .our loss

Once the full commitments are made (and the club's advisors and lawyers agree to this strategy) we'll discuss maturely with ALL the interested parties (and now there are other very credible groups, not just the ones disclosed on this Board)) and see what is best for the CLUB - whether that be some consortium or just plowing ahead with individual groups.

I am at the airport now, killing time before my flight, and wasn't going to post but some of the stuff this morning - the former CEO of Umbro and a partner at a reputable Private Equity firm somehow involved with "crooks and charlatans" - please, give it a rest Lee! - is just beyond silly. As people are apparently allowed to post to defend their reputations, I just wanted to clarify that when I am accused of "lying" I will respond accordingly, and this constant attempt to smear anyone not called Club9 (who are not exactly strangers to a courtroom themselves) as "crooks" is just pathetic, frankly.

Fact is that a major block to investment is now removed, so here's hoping it can happen.

give a man enough rope.......

They'res are this poo poo happening, Ex-chairman on forum, commercial espionage, allegation and counter allegation, etc, etc, etc, And you chase me round the forum's, like a tart with the bill, and you call me odd? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:blink:

Which forums?

I've replied to 2 (now 3) of your posts today.

I think you have self esteem issues love.

meeeeooow :biggrin:

I am not interested in jobs dude and have never in my whole life applied for one or interviewed for one.

I am only interested in equity based projects, now that I have recovered circa 100 hrs a week of productive time I will be pursuing said projects.

Regards

Lee

Interesting

If P Diddy at Crystal Palace merits a full page in the Mirror, the person I'm seeing today would get me more than a passing mention in the press were that my goal.

post-3664-127427414427_thumb.jpg :ohmy:

Imagine going on a night out with cardiffowl...............

"Barman I want two pints of lager please " - Cardiffowl

"certainly sir"- Barman

"Hurry up, I want them now...........sod this i'm off"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Cardiffowl

I imagine he'd be asking for a lot of assistance getting old ladies rocking too.