Who did what?

Guest JonR

Guest billsaja

You think you saying that I would be getting sweat equity cause I told you so and that was the real driver behind how I was managing the investment process, is consistent with the account I just gave??? - you really are insane dude.

Regards

Lee

Just to shut this matter once and for all, because it is completely unseemly, can you please let Donny know that we haven't talked since May.

The POST in question was December 2009 but that was 7 months after Lee and I last spoke. I know straight talk is not a commodity often dealt in, but simple facts will suffice.

PS. Lee, for everyone's sake, I wish you well with your next endeavour whatever it may be, the "good luck with the job search" was not meant to be facetious or a dig, I meant it genuinely since you have often alluded to the financial cost of being Chairman, so let's cut the public fight. I will absolutely not comment again on your time as Chairman or any of its legacies, take some time off from the boards and from Wednesday to recharge then get yourself a ST in whatever part of the ground your mates from back in the day hang out in, get to a few games next season and use them big lungs to cheer the team on. We can sling mud for months on internet forums, but I think it is time to give everyone a rest and put any divisions to the backburner Starting now because I am getting last call for boarding. Good luck and UTO.

Just to shut this matter once and for all, because it is completely unseemly, can you please let Donny know that we haven't talked since May.

The POST in question was December 2009 but that was 7 months after Lee and I last spoke. I know straight talk is not a commodity often dealt in, but simple facts will suffice.

PS. Lee, for everyone's sake, I wish you well with your next endeavour whatever it may be, the "good luck with the job search" was not meant to be facetious or a dig, I meant it genuinely since you have often alluded to the financial cost of being Chairman, so let's cut the public fight. I will absolutely not comment again on your time as Chairman or any of its legacies, take some time off from the boards and from Wednesday to recharge then get yourself a ST in whatever part of the ground your mates from back in the day hang out in, get to a few games next season and use them big lungs to cheer the team on. We can sling mud for months on internet forums, but I think it is time to give everyone a rest and put any divisions to the backburner Starting now because I am getting last call for boarding. Good luck and UTO.

weren't you just boarding a plane ?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd1yl4_artic-makes-a-hash-of-reversing_auto

I am getting last call for boarding. Good luck and UTO.

remember now to stop posting for long enough to make it believable.... I'd say 5ish hours to reach the investor, then maybe a post saying you're off to the meeting, then 2 or 3 hours with investor, then you can post saying 'sorry guys, it isn't happening', and almost make it believable.

vision of Hughie Green: ' I mean this most sincerely folks!'

No the post as anyone can look for themselfs and see is from 10th of this Month. You said in it LS turned your offer of help down in Dec 09. And also said he turned you down as C9S had offered him sweet equity in SWFC. That is a lie. You found out about the sweet equity in May 09 BEFORE C9S were even involved. You realy must think people are dumb if you think you can weasel out of it.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2eouo45.jpg

Guest Deleted member

You disingenous tw at

Guest Wimbledon Owl

How many genuine £multi-million business deals are negotiated and dealt with over the pages of an internet forum? :rolleyes:

Agreed.

flipping Bills is reeling here so "jetting off" to meet some "investors" to buy some time IMO - He was loving the attention last night but this afternoon when both LS and Donny are giving it back to him....he mysteriously disappears for a while.

Either that or this whole fiasco has turned me into one cynical barstard!

Guest thetruthisoutthere

The only charactors missing from this thread are

Anglofile and Yank Full Back

oh what a party we could have

Guest Housey

*cough*

Don't fancy getting involved in an emerging mobile telecoms consultancy business based in Worksop do you? lol

Are you after seeing a rival go down the bottom?

Guest thetruthisoutthere

If he raised £50m for a total buyout you wouldn't back him?

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Mr credible that bills isnt he.

Not for all the tee in china m8.

more faces than the town clock or at least just as many

Hope you can pull yourself out of your own a-hole in order to walk to the gate.

PS - What's your flight number so we can all keep an eye on what time the next episode of the shitstorm will start?

Hope you can pull yourself out of your own a-hole in order to walk to the gate.

PS - What's your flight number so we can all keep an eye on what time the next episode of the shitstorm will start?

Oceanic 815