Who did what?

Guest JonR

Don't any of you feckers ever sleep?

For what my opinion is worth, I believe that LS has always worked with the best interests of the club at heart and I thank him for that. Has he made mistakes? Of course he has, he's only human, the good stuff far outweighs the bad stuff, lets move on. I don't have an opinion on any of the Bills simply because to the best of my knowledge, they haven't done anything for our club.

I will say that all this bickering is clouding the real issue, this club will not move forward until there is complete unity, and there can never be complete unity whilever we have anyone on the board that thinks it is okay to sue supporters. In my opinion, these dinosaurs need removing before we can move forward together.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest JonR

Don't any of you feckers ever sleep?

For what my opinion is worth, I believe that LS has always worked with the best interests of the club at heart and I thank him for that. Has he made mistakes? Of course he has, he's only human, the good stuff far outweighs the bad stuff, lets move on. I don't have an opinion on any of the Bills simply because to the best of my knowledge, they haven't done anything for our club.

I will say that all this bickering is clouding the real issue, this club will not move forward until there is complete unity, and there can never be complete unity whilever we have anyone on the board that thinks it is okay to sue supporters. In my opinion, these dinosaurs need removing before we can move forward together.

^^^

he could only have the best interests of the club at heart as he had nothing to gain from doing it.

Thats why certain people elaborated stories of him lining his pocket, because they couldn't cause FUD without those lies

Can't believe I just read all 31 pages, took me all last night and today to do it too!

Still haven't a flipping clue what's going off and quite frankly I no longer give a sh*t, it went from bizarre to hilarious to boredom.

Surely like others have said supporting our club should be simple? Turn up, buy shirt, buy pie and pint, watch games, go home happy/sad/indifferent dependant on results!

More people do this, the more money we have, the better we become.

This site does my frigging nut in :mad: but I can't get enough it's like herion :st2:

PS Shark v Bear, what kind of shark and what kind of bear? Because a great white against a koala is not a fair fight

Can't believe I just read all 31 pages, took me all last night and today to do it too!

Still haven't a flipping clue what's going off and quite frankly I no longer give a sh*t, it went from bizarre to hilarious to boredom.

Surely like others have said supporting our club should be simple? Turn up, buy shirt, buy pie and pint, watch games, go home happy/sad/indifferent dependant on results!

More people do this, the more money we have, the better we become.

This site does my frigging nut in mad.gif but I can't get enough it's like herion st2.gif

PS Shark v Bear, what kind of shark and what kind of bear? Because a great white against a koala is not a fair fight

If you'd never discovered this site, then possibly it would be, as it still is for 1000's of Wednesdayites.

Guest Deleted member

Its been a hell of a week so far, with allegation and counter allegation and the resignation of our Chairman etc.

While all of this is going on - our once great club sits in the hands of 3 directors who have mostly been involved throughout our decline. Its vulnerable to takeover from any chancer who might want to get involved and make a quick buck.

THE WHOLE FUTURE OF OUR CLUB IS AT STAKE RIGHT NOW - AND THE NEXT FEW DAYS COULD PROVE PIVOTAL IN OUR CLUBS FUTURE.

So - what are you going to do? Are you going to look at yourself, your fellow Wednesdayites and extend a warm handshake, and get on with doing everything we can to save our club and ensure its there for our kids?? Or are you going to continue the bitchfight going on in this and other threads??

I'm appealing to everyone, Lee, Bills, Mark, Wednesdayite, EVERY influential figure that I havent named... STOP THIS. NOW. We either unite and take the club forward - or we ***** and fight over the corpse about who's done what and who's fault it is. Fighting over the ailing body of the club...

GET A GRIP - ALL OF YOU - AND we can all together make this club great again. And I include Messrs Grierson, Hulley and Cooke in that. There is a way forward - if we are as one.

Guest Fulham Fox

You forgot to mention that it was your own brother in law that was "brokering" the deal which you claimed to have no hand in, making it ludicrous for you to say you could not vouch for the investors one way or the other.

You also forgot to share that in the Cafe you told me you were big mates with Peter storey and Sir Dave Richards (sorry for inferring that I was just a techie that knew nothing about the politics of English football but I did not know if I could trust you yet).

You forgot to mention that you subsequently told me in a later call that Peter Storey had asked you to "unofficially" help him buy Portsmouth when the last deal was done and you guys could not get it done in time.

You also forgot to mention that the Swiss Italians never turned up with the senior football people from Italy they were supposed to bring and instead turned up with a recently departed Portsmouth director - you know that being timed after Peter had failed to buy Portsmouth himself with your "unofficial" help.

Imagine my surprise when the deal that you were not doing turned out to be not about Italians but looked like a Portsmouth deal..............

The notary letter was not signed off as credible by the clubs lawyers DLA [you know that small law firm with no experience of football deals] and every single investor that has expressed an interest in the club has had to disclose their source of funds / identity of co-investors to the bank and Nick Parker. Your guy steadfastly refused to ever disclose his source of funds and co-investors identities.

You also know full well that any offer of loan players was effectively looking for commitment to doing a deal with them or at least signalling to any other investors that we were getting in bed with these guys and therefore always had to be turned down. For the record this was not an offer of free loan players. For avoidance of doubt this is Mark attempting to wind fans up about the possibility of his associates being able to keep the club up.

The most powerful message I communicated in the Cafe is that I would not allow a crook or crooks to buy the club while ever I was Chairman.

Thanks for the personal attack Mark and the threat of legal action, it comes as no surprise.

Wednesday till we all die, just not all of us are capable of putting the club first in every regard...............

Regards

Lee

Lee,

Firstly remember that the personal attacks started with you discrediting my name and telling folk I was billsaja which led to things being written about me based on mis-information from you which by any yardstick were beneath contempt.

Second let me remind you that you approached me and asked if anyone sprang to mind as a credible investor, I should put them in touch. I did. I did not do this for personal enrichment nor am I personally involved in any bid/approach/takeover nor do I have any intention. I agree with the posters who have said that these things should not be discussed in the open but better that than behind backs. If you are genuinely interested in facilitaing investment in the club then why do you come on here chastising, maligning and abusing the very people who introduced potential investors to you. Do you realistically think any right-minded folk reading what you have put (bearing in mind, I suspect they have confidentiality undertakings still in place) will run the reputational risk of approaching your good self or the club after this ?

The spin is excellent but the reality is that you were the person who stepped forward claiming to be able to attract investment, not me. I did not go on the pitch. You persuaded the board that you were the man to do this. You then asked around for help which was given. The fact that the end result from C9S was derisory is not my fault, but yours. It's a results business. You came up short. To now be claiming conspiracy theories involving me, bills etc... is laughable. For the record, I do not know Simon (aka billsaja) and have never discussed SWFC with him to my knowledge until last week on here. I am certainly not part of any consortium.

Now to the content of your post.

You refer to my "brother in law". The chap I brought down to meet you at the home game against Boro was my half-brother's son-in-law. Despite agreeing to meet him, you did not show which I guess is why you are incorrectly calling him my brother-in-law. He is advising the people to which you refer. I have no involvement whatsoever nor have I ever had. Why that strikes you as ludicrous is beyond me. I have never done business with either the "brother-in-law" nor those he represents so I would never 'vouch' for them. I provided a full explanation of this when you called to ask my views on them. If you were so sceptical why not mention it then rather than throw it at me now. After all, I thought I was doing you the favour that you had asked of me.

Your recollection of our conversation in the cafe is bizarre. I have never been big mates with Peter Storey, nor ever assisted him with any aspect of business ever. Nor have I had any dealings whatsoever with PFC. Are you confusing me with the "brother-in-law" ?. The fact that SDR is Chairman of the sports steering group of the NSPCC and I am vice-Chairman is a matter of public record. We raise cash together. The embellishment you provide is no doubt designed at rabble rousing amongst those on here who are critical of his time at SWFC. A cheap shot even by your standards. I cannot pass comment about your reference to Italians and Portsmouth, as I genuinely do not know what you are driving at. As for the the insinuation that I was behind the deal really is clutching at straws in an attempt to validate your mis-placed theory that I was somehow undermining you.

Your sarcasm in relation to DLA really throws into question your sanity. If you were suggesting that i had said what you place in square brackets, you need to do more research. They were the very firm who advised NUFC at the time of the LSE listing so I have enormous respect for Andrew Darwin and his team at DLA. As for what 'my guy' did, there are clearly two sides to every story. Now that I have yours I will obvioulsy be interested to hear his if I ever see him again.

Your recollection of the most powerful message in the Cafe differs from mine but would not enable the chest-thrusting which yours does.

This is not the time to re-write history nor to devalue the position you held until recently.

In a subsequent post you refer to me critising you and that this came back to you.

I assume you are referring to the call I received asking if I wanted to co-invest. alongside your US friends ? I confess to being genuinely irate when said investors had been on the official web-site saying a deal was virtually there, whilst ringing around to source the cash required for said investment. I made this clear to the person at the end of the phone. That was not done to undermine you. That was an intuitive response to finding out that we were all being duped. I shared my frustration with one poster on here over the phone (who I do not intend to drag into this.) To say that's how PE or merchant banks raise their cash is laughable.

Aside from thinking about why I would have any interest whatsoever in you stepping down as Chairman, once you have had time to enjoy some time away from the pressure, ask yourself when exactly did I find the time to do any of what you are claiming ??

If you are determined to find a scapegoat for your downfall, cast a glance in your bathroom mirror.

You can get internet access on some planes now - not sure if it's just in the states. Watch this space!!

he'll be back soon now he's read that... probably say he couldn't post during take off. Bills- remember to switch off for landing, too!

Trust theowlsman

no. biggrin.gif

Technically not a Bear. Although could probably fight for the bears against a dogfish, a bit like Kieswetter playing for England.