Who did what?

Guest JonR

There are no irons in the fire. Bills and Mark are a pair of wee wee tail swinging bravados with no style or substance.

Incorrect, certainly about Mark, I can confirm he has style. He drove me from the Horse & Jockey in his then nice Porche straight into town right outside what was then the roundhouse. I got out pleased as punch & was invited to the front of the queue, goodness knows why but I will never forget it.

Cheers Mark

This is FACT by the way. :biggrin:

this is getting cloying,

speak in private ffs

Agreed, its got to a stage where its just 2 peoples interpretation of the same events!

Based on memories and assumptions

The important part in the interest of Wedneday is why the offer was rejected and they aren't arguing about that anymore.

They should ger on phone and sort it out. Kiss and make up.

I had an exam this morning, so I've missed all of this with revision.

I sort of wish it hadn't been here when I finally got around to reading it, but I've been consistently calling for transparency, and I'm glad we're getting it (although I'm betting there's more)

It genuinely upsets me that our club is the centre of this massive shitstorm consisting of balls of solid fuck being blown by the way of football fans by a bunch of egotistical, overly wealthy flapsacks.

This thread should be left here, simply so that any time any of 'billsaja' posts this can be pointed to so his continued hypocrisy and back tracking can be shown, and so we can all see the massive neon words saying AGENDA written above his head (dwarfed by the ones saying KNOB above them, but they're permanent). Not quite the same extent, but Mark C has certainly been exposed as well. Both of them will continue (as they have been in this thread) only responding to certain parts of the allegations, and ignoring others, and then thinking they can continue, I think reading this thread in full shows them both to be untrustworthy, at best.

I'm impressed Lee has the energy to come on here and explain all that after what he's had to deal with. I wish he'd told us all of this while he was Chairman though, would have made his time a whole lot easier from some of the... less mentally stable elements of our fanbase. But (since I haven't yet), I'd like to thank him for what he's done for our club, as much as he was constrained by others.

After reading this, I'm firmly of the believe that the WTID initiative needs to work, and it needs to work quickly. Otherwise we're fucked.

Incorrect, certainly about Mark, I can confirm he has style. He drove me from the Horse & Jockey in his then nice Porche straight into town right outside what was then the roundhouse. I got out pleased as punch & was invited to the front of the queue, goodness knows why but I will never forget it.

Cheers Mark

That's not how I recall it. I have an excellent memory and am sure the guy getting out of the Porsche was told to queue like everybody else. :ph34r:

He rides a Harley and goes to St Tropez. Stereotypical I've got no style but I'll try and pretend I have and therefore proving he hasn't. The guy's a putz.

I wish I'd got the money to drive a Harley around St Tropez. Good on him I say.

Cheers Mark

A Porsche and a Harley now. You're not doing him any favours. I'm willing to bet, if he's over 35 he's got a very small tail.

Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif

What is it with you Pigs and Michael Jackson? Is it because both of you grew up wanting to have been born something impossibly different (him, a white man, you, a Wednesdayite)?

Give it up Mark - you told Nigel about Peter Storie wanting your help not just me and he is the only one maintaining your credibility at this point. Are we to assume that Peter is insane in assuming that he could ask you for help as there was never a personal relationship that he could rightly leverage???

"My US friends" - your agenda is coming out clearer with every keystoke dude and its identical to the bills in this regard.

All you had to say to my op in this thread was I tried to help but ended up introing something that ended up with no legs and its still trying to buy the club and now want to help any wednesdayite get investment into the club. You did not and instead you exposed your true character.

I might have said I did not know anything about football politics but I definitely have had 10 years experience of online viral marketing and spotting and defending fudding strategies dude........

Regards

Lee

Marks credibility was not in question at all before you started attacking him .

I have known Mark for over 30 years and he has been a die in the wool Owl all that time and still is .

Are you trying to tell us that someone with the club in his blood would seek to do any harm to it ??

I dont know whether Mark knows Bills or not and TBH i dont give a poo poo , what i do know is that he would not put this club in any danger by choice .

A Porsche and a Harley now. You're not doing him any favours. I'm willing to bet, if he's over 35 he's got a very small tail.

TAKE THAT BACK. Some of us with small tailes have neither a Porsche NOR a Harley.

I have known Mark for over 30 years and he has been a die in the wool Owl all that time and still is .

Are you trying to tell us that someone with the club in his blood would seek to do any harm to it ??

I dont know whether Mark knows Bills or not and TBH i dont give a poo poo , what i do know is that he would not put this club in any danger by choice .

This is why this particular part of the thread needs to be stopped now. Mark and Lee clearly have differences of opinion on how to move the club forward, and it's reduced their interaction to sniping over who said what over a sausage at a cafe. It's not edifying to either party.

There is one thing really bothering me about all this.

What did you have to eat in that cafe meeting with MC Lee?

You have never ONCE stated it.

We know MC had a full breakfast, he's confirmed this.

The sooner we know what you had, the sooner we can all move on and get on with the football.

MAKE IT HAPPEN LEE!

Possibly not.

But he might have recommended a deal, and then not wanted to take the responsibility or the consequences for it actually being a bad one, or those behind it being 'bad ones'. That certainly seems to be gist of what's being said here.

Which concerns me about any other things he's trying to get together.