United fans are loving this!

It seems the pigs are loving our little relegation fight, I have spoke to several this week and all they have mentioned is the fact that not beating them was the final nail in the coffin and where as good as down!

Now firstly dont get me wrong if United where in our postion i would be p!ssing myself too..... BUT everything is far from rosey for them at the moment and infact I think theres a very good chance they could find themselfs in our postion next season, lets face it how many players are they going to have to recruit in the summer with no money at all???

All this for me is incentive for Wednesday to stay in this division..... Providing this investment goes ahead to which I myself have been doubtful but i must say things do look positive and there's a massive chance that it will and we could find ourselfs with the ability to get rid of the utter crap at this club Jeffers, Clarke, Esajes and so on and actually bring in some quality players for once!

IF we can stay in this divsion and not get relegated and the investment happens...... theres a massive chance we could return to being the top club in SHEFFIELD and YORKSHIRE!!!

So FFS Wednesday get a result today!!!

It seems the pigs are loving our little relegation fight, I have spoke to several this week and all they have mentioned is the fact that not beating them was the final nail in the coffin and where as good as down!

Now firstly dont get me wrong if United where in our postion i would be p!ssing myself too..... BUT everything is far from rosey for them at the moment and infact I think theres a very good chance they could find themselfs in our postion next season, lets face it how many players are they going to have to recruit in the summer with no money at all???

All this for me is incentive for Wednesday to stay in this division..... Providing this investment goes ahead to which I myself have been doubtful but i must say things do look positive and there's a massive chance that it will and we could find ourselfs with the ability to get rid of the utter crap at this club Jeffers, Clarke, Esajes and so on and actually bring in some quality players for once!

IF we can stay in this divsion and not get relegated and the investment happens...... theres a massive chance we could return to being the top club in SHEFFIELD and YORKSHIRE!!!

papering over the cracks!

They are in for a shock next season, but they burying their heads in the sand!

It'd be the highlight of the last 10 years for them.

I wondered over to bladesmad to have a look to see what they were drivelling on about before the derby and there was a thread where a bloke said he had been a Utd season ticket holder for 41 years and his favourite 2 seasons were when we got relegated. He never even mentioned been in premiership, their stay there was that short he probably didn't notice.

Says everything you need to know about their existence.

Edited by swfc93

Of course they are. I think I read that the past decade has been one of the worst in their history.

The United fan who wrote this said the only reason their hasn't been so much uproar in this time is the fact that we've been doing even worse.

I think that shows the difference between the two sets of fans really.

There's something comforting from having been there and done that, and started to turn the corner isn't there? You know what the Blades are in for.

We need to stay in this division before we start feeling smug though

It'd be the highlight of the last 10 years for them.

I wondered over to bladesmad to have a look to see what they were drivelling on about before the derby and there was a thread where a bloke said he had been a Utd season ticket holder for 41 years and his favourite 2 seasons were when we got relegated.

Not when they won the 4th Division then?

Guest depeched

I have to chuckle at all the 'phoney wars' that goes on between Owls and Blades.

You both need each other in the same division so that the phoney wars can continue...and you all *love* each other really.

So much so that I believe brownieblade married an Owl from Specsavers - so cut the fake animosity.

Down here in 'Hitchin land' some peeps are miffed that Stevenage are Conference champions.

Me? I couldn't give a proverbial about Stevenage!

But that didn't stop me 'knocking off' a woman from Stevenage.

Dear oh dear. All this Owls/Blades 'intense rivalry' is complete BS imo.

...But nobody in Sheffield likes 'Switzerland supporting southerners' though.

:-)

Guest depeched

I don't have any general feelings over 'Switzerland supporting southerners' - I do however think that you're the dullest, most boring poster ever to appear on this website.

Never mind eh?

Vote Lib Dem for a brighter future.

:-)

There's something comforting from having been there and done that, and started to turn the corner isn't there? You know what the Blades are in for.

We need to stay in this division before we start feeling smug though

And "turn the corner" means having an appalling season with a chance of relegation?

Edited by alehousekid