Dear Deejayone

Guest BarmyBetto

Guest BarmyBetto

As someone has already said please make it happen!

This has got to be played on sunday for the entrance music!

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Also them singing 'wednesdays going down' in tune with it is pretty obvious.

And then when we go into the lead

were staying up, were staying up, were staying, we are staying up !

exactly - play safe and play it IF we win!

Yeah. We're under enough pressure as it is, without piling on more before the game even starts. Play it as a celebration if we win.

I had a dream last night that we were on 55 points. I woke up and had to check the table to remind myself it wasn't true. This season is messing with my 'kin head.

Please, please, it has to be WATERFRONT.

Deejayone - since it seems to be heading for a sell out - is the club doing anything to advertise the palace tickets or infact season tickets pro actively (excluding PA Announcements)

I would expect flyers on every seat, and whole pages dedicated in the match day programme. It would be foolish not to.

Please, please, it has to be WATERFRONT.

Deejayone - since it seems to be heading for a sell out - is the club doing anything to advertise the palace tickets or infact season tickets pro actively (excluding PA Announcements)

You wouldn't buy a ST anyway, flip wit.

Edited by Jowl

I wouldn't, can't afford to since im off to uni next year, however the other 1000's of other potential ST holders..

I thought you said the other day that you would be buying one if you could get someone to cover your shift at work? :blink:

Plus, if you really wanted to watch Wednesday and go to university, you are aware that Sheffield has two of them...?

Edited by oh_weds_we_love_you

BACK THE BID stickers handed out on leppings lane please

Oh my god! That is like the funniest thing i've ever heard in like a million years. It's like taunting the blades because they didn't win the world cup bid, oh my god that is awesome! I think we should TOTALLY do that! Then think how funny it would be when we see them all just tear them up and throw them onto the pitch... Oh my god! We so gotta do that!

LMFAO!!!!!! :cool: