Dear Deejayone

Guest BarmyBetto

Guest bigandy

Well I have Sheffield and Manchester as my two choices for uni. Thinking of Sheffield over Manchester, but the loans just cover naff all.

Get a summer job so you can afford it or use the DD Scheme! Thats what its there for! If you wanted a season ticket you could easily get it..............but the fact of the matter is you're like about 10,000 other 'Wednesdayites' who make excuse after excuse as to why not to come.

Breaking News: Cardiffowl forces FIFA to give world cup in 2018 to England.

Breaking News : Cardiffowl forces FA to make Hillsborough Englands official home.

Breaking News: Cardiffowl see's travelling on uk's train system as 'unfeasible' for Swfc Home games

Breaking News: Cardiffowl unable to buy Season ticket because he is out on the wee wee and cant afford it.

Breaking News: Cardiffowl requires SWFC to advertise his way

Breaking News: Cardiffowl takes over the world.

Breaking News: Cardiffowl voted in as new God ph34r.gif

If you cant think of a way to do something do it the Cardiffowl way!

Remember everyone Vote Cardiffowl Party

I might add iv bought a season ticket for next season and iv not worked since 1 August!

*not because i cant be arsed either! happy.gif

Me too, Im out of work but have bought a ST. Sold some stuff on Ebay to cover 1st few payments if I dont get work soon I'll just sell a few more things and if I need to I might give up my mobile contract when it runs out next month. Its just a matter of prioritizing.