where's lee?

"fans need to do this"

"fans need to do that"

"buy your season ticket early"

etc etc etc

Boring.

I won't be going to watch Wednesday again until that useless lot start earning their coin.

We're doing our bit, we always have and always will.

Now it's over to the "players"

Contradiction alert!!

One min you ain't gonna watch them, then you stating you're doing your bit.

Tard!!! lol

Do any of you ever stop to think about how he must feel? A guy working for nothing but love of the club, watching spineless maggots getting paid s fortune, who undermine his efforts every week?

He can't come out and slag them off openly, and anyone with half a brain knows why.

Do any of you ever stop to think about how he must feel? A guy working for nothing but love of the club, watching spineless maggots getting paid s fortune, who undermine his efforts every week?

He can't come out and slag them off openly, and anyone with half a brain knows why.

Correct.

Unfortunately he's got to keep trying to drive ST sales because that's his job. The players are seriously undermining his efforts, yet it's LS that gets the grief from the mentally handicapped amongst us both here and on Facebook.

Guest Deleted member

Lees latest Facebook update:

I say we all boycott the club for the rest of the season. That will show the useless overpaid tosspots

Guest mozzyblue

Facebook status:

Just got back from London, was going to the cup final but couldn't be bothered after yesterday's events. Every Wednesdayite should rightly be disappointed and angry after yesterdays collapse by the players. But, after getting through those emotions we have to pick ourselves and we have to pick OUR club up as SWFC needs... us most now. Leicester will bring a large following and we must turn up and support our club!

Tut tut tut Lee.

You would think after yesterdays performance you would leave the pestering fans to get tickets bought to watch us. I listened on the radio yesterday and I feel conned as I had to pay for the leccy to listen, so i'm just glad I didn't fork out money to go and watch em like some of the lads on here did.

The old addage of 'You get what tou pay for' is starting to ring true..

Edited by kingsidney

Guest barrybanned

Facebook status:

Just got back from London, was going to the cup final but couldn't be bothered after yesterday's events. Every Wednesdayite should rightly be disappointed and angry after yesterdays collapse by the players. But, after getting through those emotions we have to pick ourselves and we have to pick OUR club up as SWFC needs... us most now. Leicester will bring a large following and we must turn up and support our club!

Is all we can do.

Same old poo poo there I see.

fans have to do this, fans have to do that.

theres only so much us fans can do, and put up with.

"fans need to do this"

"fans need to do that"

"buy your season ticket early"

etc etc etc

Boring.

I won't be going to watch Wednesday again until that useless lot start earning their coin.

We're doing our bit, we always have and always will.

Now it's over to the "players"

I absolutely agree with these two.

It's disgusting that as supporters we are being asked to... erm... support.

Guest hirsty9

Why should he come on here and get abused by the likes of you.

Did he play- No

Did he pick the team - No

What do you want him to do?

I know we are all angry but why make Lee the one to vent your anger at?

Strafford has took a big job on , but, why is this Club9 the end all and be all ? Why not look anywhere else for investors ?

Guest Deleted member

If I were him, my first post would be, ' it's the fans fault for not getting behind the lads', then watch half the forum spaff it's pants in anger.

:biggrin:

:laugh:

I have to admit - I'd be tempted too