where's lee?

Guest mrbluesky

Is Brian Laws really that incompetent that all of this is HIS sole fault ?

People (me included) might not like to admit this, but surely he cannot be held responsible for that today ?

why not?lets go the whole hog and blame him for the last decade,we were poo then weve been poo we are poo and we`ll carry on being poo ,im fed up of people p1ssing and moaning about Laws,weve had several other managers that have signed umpteen crap players

why??simple as you`ll all know the budget dictates the caliber of player we get our budget=average-crap players but sometimes we discover a talented one sell him on,that's the Wednesday way of life now haven't you realised this after all this time??(even the pigs have joined in)

so unlike donny,blackpool n the like we never seem to get chance to "build" a decent team,same budgets but teams have been slowly put together our eagerness has been our downfall over the years

where's he at, when he's needed for answers?

its times like these that the openess and communication between club and fans are needed, not on a thursday night when theirs nothing else to do and nothing specific to talk about, except buying tickets.

What answers? He can't say anything that he hasn't said before. Besides, I don't blame him for not coming on here having read through some of the reactionist comments.

{i want him to realise the reason why fans don't buy tickets, he needs to see what this team is doing to our club, im sick of the pr propaganda to sell tickets, us fans seem to take the blame and accept it...........these players dont deserve 1 fan between them, yet still we get told to buy tickets, turn up, clap and smile.

im actually a ls fan, but im sick of the pr rubbish thats spouted on here]

Are you so stupid to think he doesn't realise this....................................for fooks sake !

ive only seen him blame or try to blame fans about things at our club..............1 simple apology is needed today, that is it.

Guest jeffrey

ive only seen him blame or try to blame fans about things at our club..............1 simple apology is needed today, that is it.

in the words of peter kay "what a knob head"

sorry for the players being shuffle he is a owl himself do u think he is a bit pissed off too

It really wee wees me off that people are so quick to blame things on LS. Its the team that are to blame for being guttless. I cringe sometimes when LS gets into arguements we people over season tickets but he is doing it to try and push the club forward. Unfortunatly the team are weeing on everything he is trying to achieve, people always seem to be looking for a scapegoat and with the results how they have been he seems to be getting the majority of the blame just because he is trying to push season tickets. What do people honestly want him to do, he has no control over what happens on the pitch but must do everything possible to try and push the club on, i.e selling more season tickets. I understand that people are blaming team performances has to why they arnt renewing, but he still HAS to keep trying to get people to buy them (even if sometimes the way he goes about it i dont agree with) if not we might as well just throw in the towal now and give up. He really is in a no win situation at the moment.

in the words of peter kay "what a knob head"

sorry for the players being shuffle he is a owl himself do u think he is a bit pissed off too

he's a fan with a a huge difference!!, if you think someone telling you to buy tickets and support the team then witnesses something as appalling as that, cant out of the own morals appologise, for the fact that the product failed when trying to grab votes.....

he's a fan with a a huge difference!!, if you think someone telling you to buy tickets and support the team then witnesses something as appalling as that, cant out of the own morals appologise, for the fact that the product failed when trying to grab votes.....

I understand what your saying but what do you want him to say " the team is crap dont buy one" then where will we be. He cant control results , he can only try and make as many people as possible buy in the make our club progress, has for apologising, he wasnt the one who gave a guttless performance today and over the season, its the players fault. The players are making his job a million times harder.

Guest totemowl

Lee is well aware that the product needs to be developed so that the club can be succesful. That is why he has been asking for our support and encouraging us to buy season tickets early, for those who can afford it.

As for on the pitch performances that is the responsibility of the players and the managers. I think Irvine has apologised, or has at least said it was unacceptable, and I'm sure one of the players will say something similar when asked. They usually do 'volunteer' such on the local radio.

Personally, I'd prefer them and the chairman to sort the whole mess out rather than going here, there and everywhere apologizing. Wouldn't you?

Guest Sheff Owl

Lee is well aware that the product needs to be developed so that the club can be succesful. That is why he has been asking for our support and encouraging us to buy season tickets early, for those who can afford it.

As for on the pitch performances that is the responsibility of the players and the managers. I think Irvine has apologised, or has at least said it was unacceptable, and I'm sure one of the players will say something similar when asked. They usually do 'volunteer' such on the local radio.

Personally, I'd prefer them and the chairman to sort the whole mess out rather than going here, there and everywhere apologizing. Wouldn't you?

The problem is tho the product is poo poo and people are not gonna pay for something that is not worth it no matter what.

You aint gonna go out and buy a table with 3 legs are you if it's meant to have 4.