where's lee?

Guest oliver666

LS has picked up the shitest of poo poo batons, and although has made mistakes, can't be blamed for 15 years of rank bad management and pathetic performance.

This cancer started with Dave Richards. The rest is shithistory.

Has LS ever mentioned why he took the role of chairman of SWFC. There as been plenty of chances to rectify from Richards days but they haven't. LS wasn't railroaded into SWFC.

you can just tell , Its always the same. The ones that abuse other fans of their opinion's are normally the ones who have been at home sat in their armchair listening to it on radio.

1 The use of the word 'cretins' wasn't aimed at the fans' making comments, it was a reference to some of the postings of our Chairman yesterday who used similar words in response to some fans' perceived negativity.

2 Please let me know which away game you don't go to next, just so that I can claim TrueFan status if it is one that I managed to drag myself out of the house for.

3 being such a part-timer, I didn't listen to it on the radio either.

Is Brian Laws really that incompetent that all of this is HIS sole fault ?

People (me included) might not like to admit this, but surely he cannot be held responsible for that today ?

It is the 'team' Laws put together. He did a great job in hiding the fact that he was clueless by saying the right things. Style over substance. Similarly, window dressing, coming on forums, talking about the future of the internet in football, big plans for future stadium development etc are all great but delivering is the only thing that matters.

Am I the only one who actually thinks that Lee could have quite easily came on and said sorry for yesterday?

As sad as it sounds, how hard would it have been for him to post a quick apology and to level with us.

Would have earned him an awful lot of respect.

where's he at, when he's needed for answers?

its times like these that the openess and communication between club and fans are needed, not on a thursday night when theirs nothing else to do and nothing specific to talk about, except buying tickets.

Why should he come on here and get abused by the likes of you.

Did he play- No

Did he pick the team - No

What do you want him to do?

I know we are all angry but why make Lee the one to vent your anger at?

where's he at, when he's needed for answers?

its times like these that the openess and communication between club and fans are needed, not on a thursday night when theirs nothing else to do and nothing specific to talk about, except buying tickets.

I think every one asking the guy to come on here are nothing but attention seekers themselves

What can he say really?

what you're really wanting is to flog your anger out on someone- IMO the aim should be at the players end of!

I also believe they should be banned from attending any nightclubs in this area until the end of the season when if any of them then require a lift to west street they won't get one from me!

Guest Deleted member

Did he play- No

This is spot on.

All Lee can do is provide a budget to the Manager. He's held up his part of the bargain

What happens beyond that is absolutely nothing to do with him

Did he play- No

Say sorry.

Be a man, and admit what's wrong within. He certainly finds it easy enough to criticise some of the fans that don't make the effort, so why can't he acknowledge and level with the fans that have.

I think every one asking the guy to come on here are nothing but attention seekers themselves

What can he say really?

See my above response to Barmyowl1212.

I don't want attention, in-fact I didn't even go yesterday (not by choice).

He can be a man and say sorry perhaps, he is quick to judge but he isn't so quick to be seen after a defeat, especially on a day where he spent up until an hour or so before kick off spouting the same old arguments to some of the numptyies on here.

Say sorry.

Be a man, and admit what's wrong within. He certainly finds it easy enough to criticise some of the fans that don't make the effort, so why can't he acknowledge and level with the fans that have.

See my above response to Barmyowl1212.

I don't want attention, in-fact I didn't even go yesterday (not by choice).

He can be a man and say sorry perhaps, he is quick to judge but he isn't so quick to be seen after a defeat, especially on a day where he spent up until an hour or so before kick off spouting the same old arguments to some of the numptyies on here.

I totally agree

LS seems to use this forum for berating the support base, but is strangely absent at times like this.

Having said that, I think everyone, including his acoloytes on here , must admit it would be better if he stayed of forums like this altogether as his 'personality' seems to be doing more harm than good.