where's lee?

where's he at, when he's needed for answers?

its times like these that the openess and communication between club and fans are needed, not on a thursday night when theirs nothing else to do and nothing specific to talk about, except buying tickets.

And the people who bought those players

Is Brian Laws really that incompetent that all of this is HIS sole fault ?

People (me included) might not like to admit this, but surely he cannot be held responsible for that today ?

Guest owls_4_life

Think it would be a bad idea to come on after the beating we got today. As mentioned above, better to letthe dust settle and emotions calm down

What feckin answers do you want,every conceivable question has been asked about,lack of effort,season ticket prices and deadlines,investment blah blah flippingblah !

i want him to realise the reason why fans don't buy tickets, he needs to see what this team is doing to our club, im sick of the pr propaganda to sell tickets, us fans seem to take the blame and accept it...........these players dont deserve 1 fan between them, yet still we get told to buy tickets, turn up, clap and smile.

im actually a ls fan, but im sick of the pr rubbish thats spouted on here,

Think it would be a bad idea to come on after the beating we got today. As mentioned above, better to letthe dust settle and emotions calm down

why ?

so he has time to script something else ?

Surely it is better from the heart ?

Maybe reassure us that he will speak to all the players today and get them to think about putting on some free coach travel to the next away game as a means of an apology and to show that the players actually do appreciate our support

Guest gringo69

I would hate to be in Lee's position watching our recent performances geopardise our ticket sales and next seasons divisional status.

At least he has a conviction greater than that of the whole first team combined.

{i want him to realise the reason why fans don't buy tickets, he needs to see what this team is doing to our club, im sick of the pr propaganda to sell tickets, us fans seem to take the blame and accept it...........these players dont deserve 1 fan between them, yet still we get told to buy tickets, turn up, clap and smile.

im actually a ls fan, but im sick of the pr rubbish thats spouted on here]

Are you so stupid to think he doesn't realise this....................................for fooks sake !