where's lee?

Guest bigandy

where's he at, when he's needed for answers?

its times like these that the openess and communication between club and fans are needed, not on a thursday night when theirs nothing else to do and nothing specific to talk about, except buying tickets.

Why the hell would Lee come on here to have some idiots blaming it all on him. He will feel as let down as anyone and will be hurting just like all of us, but he can't affect anything that happens on the pitch.

Say sorry.

Be a man, and admit what's wrong within. He certainly finds it easy enough to criticise some of the fans that don't make the effort, so why can't he acknowledge and level with the fans that have.

See my above response to Barmyowl1212.

I don't want attention, in-fact I didn't even go yesterday (not by choice).

He can be a man and say sorry perhaps, he is quick to judge but he isn't so quick to be seen after a defeat, especially on a day where he spent up until an hour or so before kick off spouting the same old arguments to some of the numptyies on here.

Sam I repeat what can he say? Even if he comes on and says sorry wtf difference will it make - are you going to feel better? I think the answer is NO. Lee has made several mistakes but picking the team and tactics are not examples.

There is a answer to this and it basically is not an issue for Lee, but it starts with our realisation that we are where we are the past is gone. Then are we going to spend weeks whinging and moaning and tearing strips off one another or are we going to get our thinking caps on and see what can be done to help.

Edited by steelowl

Guest tazz070299

Exactly, it's the players who should be made to apologise, lazy coonts.

I totally agree. Apart from one or two exceptions, such as Beevers and McAlister, yesterday's performance was woeful. If I had put in a turn at work of such poor quality, and so far below what I am capable then I would now be facing dismissal. It doesn't work like that with footballers - once they have their contract signed they get paid, whether they play or not. The reason they often don't play is because they're not good enough - but they still get paid.

Watching Saturday's match the most galling thing was that I knew the players could play better. Gray, O'Connor, Tudgay, Varney, Potter have all put in far better personal performances. Soares, Miller and Nolan were ineffectual, but I haven't seen any better from them.

On that standard of performance I would have had a sleepless night last night and would be bricking it on Monday morning expecting my P45, but that's the real world and footballers don't live in the real world. OK, some are out of contract this season, but they'll get another job, although not at Hillsborough. Their mortgages are safe; they don't have to fear the loan companies calling in the bailiffs; and they'll have probably slept well, convincing themselves it was the Chairman's fault, or bad management or even their teammates, but I doubt if any of them are man enough to face up the fact that that Wednesday's current plight is down to individuals playing well below their capability, and failing to play as a team.

I don't blame the Chairman - he is doing everything he can to manage the club well. I don't blame the manager or coaching staff - the best manager in the world can't polish turds. The full responsibilty for the team's crap performances rest with the players.

Tazz

Sam I repeat what can he say? Even if he comes on and says sorry wtf difference will it make - are you going to feel better? I think the answer is NO. Lee has made several mistakes but picking the team and tactics are not examples.

There is a answer to this and it basically is not an issue for Lee, but it starts with our realisation that we are where we are the past is gone. Then are we going to spend weeks whinging and moaning and tearing strips off one another or are we going to get our thinking caps on and see what can be done to help.

Don't you 'wtf' me young man :biggrin:

If he says sorry about the result and that he feels our pain, would we feel better about yesterday? No. Would we respect him more as a person, and a Chairman? Yes.

I'm not for one saying that he is directly at fault for picking the team and tactics, but even my wife says 'sorry' to me when we've lost - and she's the one telling me not to spend/waste my money watching/supporting/following the club to watch ineptitude and carelessness.

I am more than aware of our position, I know the past has gone. I've bought my season tickets and followed us home and away week in week out, I've put my love for SWFC at the very top of the priority list of my life. I know what needs to be done to help, the 90+ minutes on the pitch every week needs major improvement - and so goes on the same old chicken and egg argument........

Edited by Sam779

Guest bamboogieworld

This is spot on.

All Lee can do is provide a budget to the Manager. He's held up his part of the bargain

What happens beyond that is absolutely nothing to do with him

deluded stop kissing his arse its embarrasing

Yet its ok to blame our current problems on a chairman who left two years ago.

So the relationship between club and supporter engendered in that period is not a factor in our current situation? The financial management of the last decade or more? The resources available for assembling a squad?

Clearly Allen cannot be blamed for specifics of this season, but the overall circumstances still have his fingerprints all over them.

deluded stop kissing his arse its embarrasing

So what has the chairman failed to do with regards our squad for this season that he should have done?

Don't you 'wtf' me young man :biggrin:

If he says sorry about the result and that he feels our pain, would we feel better about yesterday? No. Would we respect him more as a person, and a Chairman? Yes.

I'm not for one saying that he is directly at fault for picking the team and tactics, but even my wife says 'sorry' to me when we've lost - and she's the one telling me not to spend/waste my money watching/supporting/following the club to watch ineptitude and carelessness.

I am more than aware of our position, I know the past has gone. I've bought my season tickets and followed us home and away week in week out, I've put my love for SWFC at the very top of the priority list of my life. I know what needs to be done to help, the 90+ minutes on the pitch every week needs major improvement - and so goes on the same old chicken and egg argument........

Ha I f**king wish - young man indeed ! I'm afraid I was there in the save our owls days and it's coming round again nothings new in the life of an owl

Sam of course LS knows and probably right now hurting more than most - sometimes 'sorry' means F A and then even if he did some tw@ on here will say it should've been typed in a different font.

IMO he cannot say anything right now that will affect what's just happened - he can affect the future and he's trying

i want him to realise the reason why fans don't buy tickets, he needs to see what this team is doing to our club, im sick of the pr propaganda to sell tickets, us fans seem to take the blame and accept it...........these players dont deserve 1 fan between them, yet still we get told to buy tickets, turn up, clap and smile.

im actually a ls fan, but im sick of the pr rubbish thats spouted on here,

isn't that what being a supporter is all about

Banzor the fcuker, Sam...!

:biggrin:

It may come to that said. He has just done another swear below.

Ha I f**king wish - young man indeed ! I'm afraid I was there in the save our owls days and it's coming round again nothings new in the life of an owl

Sam of course LS knows and probably right now hurting more than most - sometimes 'sorry' means F A and then even if he did some tw@ on here will say it should've been typed in a different font.

IMO he cannot say anything right now that will affect what's just happened - he can affect the future and he's trying

I know he is one of us, and he wants the same as us. So at the risk of repeating myself, at the risk of repeating myself I'll leave it there.

Facebook status:

Just got back from London, was going to the cup final but couldn't be bothered after yesterday's events. Every Wednesdayite should rightly be disappointed and angry after yesterdays collapse by the players. But, after getting through those emotions we have to pick ourselves and we have to pick OUR club up as SWFC needs... us most now. Leicester will bring a large following and we must turn up and support our club!

He's Here...

Facebook: - Just got back from London, was going to the cup final but couldn't be bothered after yesterday's events. Every Wednesdayite should rightly be disappointed and angry after yesterdays collapse by the players. But, after getting through those emotions we have to pick ourselves and we have to pick OUR club up as SWFC needs...

Guest Deleted member

Facebook status:

Just got back from London, was going to the cup final but couldn't be bothered after yesterday's events. Every Wednesdayite should rightly be disappointed and angry after yesterdays collapse by the players. But, after getting through those emotions we have to pick ourselves and we have to pick OUR club up as SWFC needs... us most now. Leicester will bring a large following and we must turn up and support our club!

At risk of being accused of arse kissing lol

Spot on

Guest Gornaldo

"fans need to do this"

"fans need to do that"

"buy your season ticket early"

etc etc etc

Boring.

I won't be going to watch Wednesday again until that useless lot start earning their coin.

We're doing our bit, we always have and always will.

Now it's over to the "players"