Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry to say this - but I'm fully with this.

What is the difference between this 'Anglofile' dude appearing on Owlstalk playing the big 'I am' and Geoff Sheard doing it? Neither has put their money where their mouth is yet - and all it serves to do is distract the fans and make people think that investment is round the corner.

I'm sick to the back teeth of investment talk that doesn't come to fruition - FORGET THE INVESTMENT - ASSUME ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN - and then if it does one day then maybe we will all have a pleasant surprise. Its been an unwelcome distraction to this club and its supporters since Geoff Sheard appeared on the horizon - its taken the pressure off the people who run the club for the best part of 3 years now as its always just around the f***ing corner.

Lets stop pinning our hopes on 'dreams', and live in realities - however harsh they might be. The likelihood is that we will be relegated in May, with a £26million debt, a squad short of 8 players, and less than 10k season ticket sales. THATS REALLY BLOODY HARSH AND A REAL BLOODY MESS.

And please - lets stop giving out the message that only the fans can change it.

I'm really sorry to say this - but I'm fully with this.

What is the difference between this 'Anglofile' dude appearing on Owlstalk playing the big 'I am' and Geoff Sheard doing it? Neither has put their money where their mouth is yet - and all it serves to do is distract the fans and make people think that investment is round the corner.

I'm sick to the back teeth of investment talk that doesn't come to fruition - FORGET THE INVESTMENT - ASSUME ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN - and then if it does one day then maybe we will all have a pleasant surprise. Its been an unwelcome distraction to this club and its supporters since Geoff Sheard appeared on the horizon - its taken the pressure off the people who run the club for the best part of 3 years now as its always just around the f***ing corner.

Lets stop pinning our hopes on 'dreams', and live in realities - however harsh they might be. The likelihood is that we will be relegated in May, with a £26million debt, a squad short of 8 players, and less than 10k season ticket sales. THATS REALLY BLOODY HARSH AND A REAL BLOODY MESS.

And please - lets stop giving out the message that only the fans can change it.

Not being close to the deal it's impossible to know what's going on. However judging from some of the noises from the club in recent months, there has been ample opportunity by now to complete a deal if it was going to happen.

I've never understood why foreign investors would chose us over all the other clubs in England either for sale or seeking investment. However to invest in a third tier club seems pointless......

Forget the investment and cross everything we've got that those gutless so called players have personality transplants between now and the end of the season and somehow we get out of this mess.

carlg in mass agreement syndrome

:biggrin:

lol - I'm a lot happier today, having recorded your finest moment (Arthur 2) last night - we've just watched it. Thank you!

We're at your lowest-ebb right now, sans Liza (God, wasn't she lovely in that film!?) - soon we will get $750m and be swanking around in a Roller, as it were!

Then again ... ;-)

lol - I'm a lot happier today, having recorded your finest moment (Arthur 2) last night - we've just watched it. Thank you!

We're at your lowest-ebb right now, sans Liza (God, wasn't she lovely in that film!?) - soon we will get $750m and be swanking around in a Roller, as it were!

Then again ... ;-)

Weird, I have that on now ITV2! (I prefer the original)

Guest Sheff Owl

Question -

Was we not told a while ago that the investment process will not be effected if we go down?

But now Club 9 are holding off to see what league we are in...

Great commitment!!

So to everyone at the club it's only fair the fan's can think the same way, why buy ST's now, wait and see what league we are in. ONLY FAIR!!

Question -

Was we not told a while ago that the investment process will not be effected if we go down?

But now Club 9 are holding off to see what league we are in...

Great commitment!!

So to everyone at the club it's only fair the fan's can think the same way, why buy ST's now, wait and see what league we are in. ONLY FAIR!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These "investors" want a championship club.

Yet they weren't willing to invest in championship club, which was crying out for money in january.

That "championship" club will now almost for certain be a league one club in a few months time.

The words bull and poo poo come to mind

I believe that CS9 have alienated themselves at a time when they could have been knights on white horses. When we went on that run of defeats with Laws, instead of speeding up the process and helping; they seem to have decided to use it to haggle a better deal. It might have made business sense, but it has tainted our views a little and we are the customer.

It was fookin' appalling...why oh why did they create such an appalling sequel to such a wonderful film.

Both are uplifting in their own ways - 2 isn't bad as a sequel - aye, the original was superb - Liza was at her peak about that time, so that's fine by me :-)

"Here, read this book - there are many pictures..."

So many classic quotes. Superb.

Shame that Dud' was pretty much that messy in real life, bless him. RIP (and John G).

Guest Sheff Owl

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These "investors" want a championship club.

Yet they weren't willing to invest in championship club, which was crying out for money in january.

That "championship" club will now almost for certain be a league one club in a few months time.

The words bull and poo poo come to mind

Exactly!!

Why all a sudden from the 'won't be affected' to 'wait and see what league we are in'?

It's shocking really, in January we could have improved the squad and maybe been just about save or a couple of win's away, then when we secured our Championship status, we can look forward to next season, encourage ST sales then, maybe bleed a few youngster's and get scouting for player's early.

Yet now all we hear is 'get your ST's bought' but hey never mind the product is poo poo, but hey go out and spend best part of £350 - show your commitment!!! shame Club9 won't do the same!

Exactly!!

Why all a sudden from the 'won't be affected' to 'wait and see what league we are in'?

It's shocking really, in January we could have improved the squad and maybe been just about save or a couple of win's away, then when we secured our Championship status, we can look forward to next season, encourage ST sales then, maybe bleed a few youngster's and get scouting for player's early.

Yet now all we hear is 'get your ST's bought' but hey never mind the product is poo poo, but hey go out and spend best part of £350 - show your commitment!!! shame Club9 won't do the same!

Yep.

Just doesn't add up to me.

Unless they want to get us on the cheap.

All this gonads about attendances and "drive the investment process", yet it is clear that they have never been willing to "drive" it themselves.

Guest Sheff Owl

Yep.

Just doesn't add up to me.

Unless they want to get us on the cheap.

All this gonads about attendances and "drive the investment process", yet it is clear that they have never been willing to "drive" it themselves.

Which again don't make sense, drop a league and you get less money from TV, less coverage, less everything really.

As we all know the money is really from the TV, yes the fan's as well but drop a league and less money from the fan's aswell, surely you would want to try and avoid all that.

It was also said the 'investment' people want to see good attendence's yet what do they think will happen in League one?

Which again don't make sense, drop a league and you get less money from TV, less coverage, less everything really.

As we all know the money is really from the TV, yes the fan's as well but drop a league and less money from the fan's aswell, surely you would want to try and avoid all that.

It was also said the 'investment' people want to see good attendence's yet what do they think will happen in League one?

Whole "investment" process doesn't add up.

Edited by SiJ