Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The article in Friday night's Star was quite worrying. A price can't be placed on the club until our League status. So it will be a lower value in League 1. Are our potential investors wanting to pick us up on the cheap?

If they were really in this for a long-term deal, why can't they buy us when we're a Championship Club? Surely they buy a Championship Club and want to sell it as a Premier League club in a number of years?

I won't be supporting a £10m offer for the club in League 1. If we're relegated it's quite simple the investment/takeover deal will have to suspended, until we're back in the Championship.

Guest Deleted member

They should do something or flip off.

I'm really sorry to say this - but I'm fully with this.

What is the difference between this 'Anglofile' dude appearing on Owlstalk playing the big 'I am' and Geoff Sheard doing it? Neither has put their money where their mouth is yet - and all it serves to do is distract the fans and make people think that investment is round the corner.

I'm sick to the back teeth of investment talk that doesn't come to fruition - FORGET THE INVESTMENT - ASSUME ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN - and then if it does one day then maybe we will all have a pleasant surprise. Its been an unwelcome distraction to this club and its supporters since Geoff Sheard appeared on the horizon - its taken the pressure off the people who run the club for the best part of 3 years now as its always just around the f***ing corner.

Lets stop pinning our hopes on 'dreams', and live in realities - however harsh they might be. The likelihood is that we will be relegated in May, with a £26million debt, a squad short of 8 players, and less than 10k season ticket sales. THATS REALLY BLOODY HARSH AND A REAL BLOODY MESS.

And please - lets stop giving out the message that only the fans can change it.

What is the difference between this 'Anglofile' dude appearing on Owlstalk playing the big 'I am' and Geoff Sheard doing it? Neither has put their money where their mouth is yet - and all it serves to do is distract the fans and make people think that investment is round the corner.

I'm sick to the back teeth of investment talk that doesn't come to fruition - FORGET THE INVESTMENT - ASSUME ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN - and then if it does one day then maybe we will all have a pleasant surprise. Its been an unwelcome distraction to this club and its supporters since Geoff Sheard appeared on the horizon - its taken the pressure off the people who run the club for the best part of 3 years now as its always just around the f***ing corner.

Lets stop pinning our hopes on 'dreams', and live in realities - however harsh they might be. The likelihood is that we will be relegated in May, with a £26million debt, a squad short of 8 players, and less than 10k season ticket sales. THATS REALLY BLOODY HARSH AND A REAL BLOODY MESS.

In my eyes, Anglofile is less professional in his manner as well.

Very abrasive, rude and also has also threatened to take people to court on here IIRC ?

He'll probably try selling this site on ebay next.....

Let's get back to basics. Forget about investment, and boardroom politics. Just get our arses down to Hillsborough and support the club. I have no doubt in my mind that LS & NP will secure investment one day....until that point let's forget about it.

problem is though, people can't and will not after those last 3 performances

All the hardcore are the only ones who will sit through that and then still come back for more.

They are already there.

The rest are the ones who want things to be better on the pitch, before they spend hard earned money on it. As much as I hate it, that is the way it is and always will be, no matter how many times someone asks for otherwise

Guest Deleted member

Let's get back to basics. Forget about investment, and boardroom politics. Just get our arses down to Hillsborough and support the club. I have no doubt in my mind that LS & NP will secure investment one day....until that point let's forget about it.

Happy to do this.

Can we please stop making statements about investment and its likelihood please Lee?

Well said,if the levels of investment are e.g. 10 million if we go down 20 if we stay up give us the 10 now and the rest if we stay up.Lets get rid of the "this next week" scenario.

Guest Sheff Owl

Easier said than done tho really ain't it?

People HAVE done this and what are they getting back? It's costing people £100 + to watch the shower of poo poo each week and it has to come toa point where you say enough is enough.

What are the player's giving back? are they putting in 100% effort?

If they don't seem bothered why should the fan's? It's not costing the player's xxx a week they just play poo poo and then pick up their wages to which they have NOT earned! They train for a few hour's then do what they want while people with proper job's have to work ALL DAY!!

As i have said before people are fed up with it we hear about get your ST's but when there is no commitment from Club9 regarding invesment and what league we are in, then why can't the fan's do that? it's only fair!

Once there has been a commitment from them, then maybe fan's will come backm i don't know!

But overall the product is poo poo and not worth it, you ain't gonna buy a table with 3 leg's are you if it should have 4.

Not going to happen though is it. What's your best guesstimate for the Leicester game? Depending on how many they bring I reckon around 16-17k.

Easier said than done tho really ain't it?

People HAVE done this and what are they getting back? It's costing people £100 + to watch the shower of poo poo each week and it has to come toa point where you say enough is enough.

What are the player's giving back? are they putting in 100% effort?

If they don't seem bothered why should the fan's? It's not costing the player's xxx a week they just play poo poo and then pick up their wages to which they have NOT earned! They train for a few hour's then do what they want while people with proper job's have to work ALL DAY!!

As i have said before people are fed up with it we hear about get your ST's but when there is no commitment from Club9 regarding invesment and what league we are in, then why can't the fan's do that? it's only fair!

Once there has been a commitment from them, then maybe fan's will come backm i don't know!

But overall the product is poo poo and not worth it, you ain't gonna buy a table with 3 leg's are you if it should have 4.

Agreed.

The club needs a massive rethink now on the subject of season ticket deadlines.