Owls v Plymouth

So chuffed for AI. Think we've finally found the guy for the long-haul. Never imagined we'd achieve WWWLW these past few crucial January games. We're going to be safe by late March, I reckon.

I hope so as I am coming over then. Will be there for the Derby County,Watford and Coventry. Am looking forward to a lot more now

Tell me thought process made you believe we had scored first??

I've been unfortunate enough but not be within 50 mts of SSN and the orange network says that both teams scord on 24mins, further to that me mam txt me and didn't make it too clear who had scored first

hope that clears it up for ya :cool:

Edited by Silkstone Owl

Well done, lads and especially well done AI!! He's a pragmatist, I love what he's doing with what he's got. Amazing. What a man. Who'd have thought WWWLW ...? Wow.

So, AI's still in line for the albatross kiss of death Manager of the month award? Eeek!

Let's hope not!

UTO!!!! AI!!!!

He's not that nice a fella! ;-)

Guest Johnbloodaxe

4 wins from 5, I just wouldn't have thought it possible...

What is encouraging is that we could lose badly last match and bounce back to winning today no matter how badly we played....

WE ARE WINNING ....

Great work Archie, we all love you.....

Guest owls_4_life

Played crap today and wasn't a very exciting match BUT we won! And winning is all that matters at the minute. Well done AI and the team

UTO

Edited by owls_4_life

Such a far superior commentary....I love the half time supporter chat, and the level of intelligent comment that you don't get on FH or Radio Sheff commentary...and the emails are excellent..

yep, couldn't agree more.......long may it continue.

*cough* cheers :biggrin::cool:

That was an appalling performance sat there freezing thinking just how bad can we get - whatever, we won, not really sure how but we'll take it . Seen hundreds of games where we have played well and got nothing.

The best thing about today was coming from behind to win, especially when they score first, we have laid the ghost to rest.

I still worry about our ability to score goals against teams higher up the league.

I know I shouldn't laugh ..................... but that bit did make me chuckle.

*cough* cheers :biggrin::cool:

That was an appalling performance sat there freezing thinking just how bad can we get - whatever, we won, not really sure how but we'll take it . Seen hundreds of games where we have played well and got nothing.

Was that you?.........after halftime or fulltime?

*if fulltime, you went on a bit :biggrin: *

Hi Daz,

I think we've only won once in the last 8.......it's not an easy game by any stretch, but we should get something from it Reg is back. :mellow:

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!

*double cough* :biggrin:

Was that you?.........after halftime or fulltime?

*if fulltime, you went on a bit :biggrin: *

*double cough* :biggrin:

HT mate.

what did the YP guy say just before the match I was supposed to be on then but he obviously got priority interested to know what he said