Owls v Plymouth

Guest Darkus Owlus

Plymouth commentators:

"We deserved at least a point"

"Sheffield Wednesday were poor"

They were ever poorer if they couldn't beat such a poor side then. :ph34r:

Guest WaddleIsALegend

the " searching guy" has most boring voice ever. Wouldn't want to go for a pint with him and will have a drink with anyone :biggrin:

We won!

Poor, lacklustre performance and sounded like we were lucky to win.

At least we came back from being a goal down and at the end of the day the result is most important.

Footnote: WW commentary failures need sorting and explaining - substandard service and very annoying

Oh My God, quite funny now games finished but this needs sorting

Was looking forward to the post match interviews, will have to switch to radio pig now to listen to all the moaning,should be good with donny, dingles and pigs loosing.

We won!

At least we came back from being a goal down and at the end of the day the result is most important.

Footnote: WW commentary failures need sorting and explaining - substandard service and very annoying

I would take that for every game for the next few weeks....I doubt we'll get away with it against Forest though..

Well done, lads and especially well done AI!! He's a pragmatist, I love what he's doing with what he's got. Amazing. What a man. Who'd have thought WWWLW ...? Wow.

So, AI's still in line for the albatross kiss of death Manager of the month award? Eeek!

Let's hope not!

UTO!!!! AI!!!!

Awesome that we won, I got in late and had problems with WP, still crashing my browser, but hey, a Wednesday win will cover that up nicely!

And 2-1 again, what are we on?!?! :biggrin:

Well done the Wednesday Boys and Alan Irvine!

Guest Darkus Owlus

We won!

Yep, must be a very long time since we've done that - we have the worst record in the league for coming back from behind I believe.