NO TO GOAL MUSIC PETITION

I'd started paying for tickets recently... now I will BOYCOTT UNTIL THERE IS NO GOAL MUSIC.

Can't we just have a bloke with a megaphone?

HOWEVER - At least the club is asking fans to help choose the music via OurWednesday. Can't complain about that.

Edited by crookesowl

I agree with everyone.

NO GOAL MUSIC.

It ruins the natural goal celebration, it subdues the atmosphere, it prevents spontaneous singing, once the cringe has stopped nobody makes any noise so we have silence.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Is this at the request of the investors because surely nobody at the club would be stupid enough to suggest this?

I'd started paying for tickets recently... now I will BOYCOTT UNTIL THERE IS NO GOAL MUSIC.

Can't we just have a bloke with a megaphone?

HOWEVER - At least the club is asking fans to help choose the music via OurWednesday. Can't complain about that.

Well it would have been nice to have been asked whether we want goal music at all before asking us what songs we want. Just feels like this has been steamrolled in without any regard for the fans and how they want their 'matchday experience'.

Guest davet30

Matchday experience. flipping matcday experience.

What?

What the flip is that supposed to be then? I go to watch a flipping game of football.

Anybody who starts spouting off about the bleedin' matchday experience can flip off for a start. People who advocate goal music ALWAYS spout this sh*t.

NO to goal music NO to the flipping matchday experience.

I'm neutral with regards to gaol music ... can take it or leave it but ... as a matter of interest how many of you who so vehemently oppose it either miss part of the game by a: leaving early at half time to get food/drink? b: Leave early to avoid the rush at full time c: miss some of the match by having to go for a wee wee cos you drank too much before hand?

Just interested cos each time you do either of the above you are bound to spoil some ones match day experience!