NO TO GOAL MUSIC PETITION

This thread has been noted.

However, the correct place for comment on this issue is OurWednesday - as stated in the article.

The sentiment appears to be the same James but apparantly it's just our pre-conceived notions of goal music...which ever way you look at it the vast majority of fans...and our chairman...hate it...your call :rolleyes:

This thread has been noted.

However, the correct place for comment on this issue is OurWednesday - as stated in the article.

I done my bit by commenting on ourwednesday I think its the stupidest thing Ive heard and deffinatley one thing where LS HAS gone back on his word and I thought the club was listening to the fans again mmmm I dont think so looking at peoples thoughts on this.

Guest Manwithastick

So you only get a say if you sign up to the clubs message board? How many members does ourwednesday have compared to Owlstalk? I thought what was said on Owlstalk shaped everything in the SWFC universe? I thought everyone was

watching what was said on here?

The fact is, Lee DID say on the pitch 'no more goal music' and despite absolutely zero calls for the contrary, here it is. It's poo . Fans don't want it. Prove that SWFC reacts to the wishes of its fans by doing a u turn.

Of course, if we play the same in the final 3rd tomorrow as we did on wednesday night, this point is all decidedly moot.

If Brian Laws was still in charge then we wouldn't have heard any goal music for the rest of the season, might as well of had 'Smack My Bith Up' because it would never have been played.

I went to a wedding once that had that tune as the walk out music!

It wasn't in a church though.

The people doing the ceremony still didn't seem too keen on playing it.

Just what I thought!!!!

Exactly. Mind you, it worked - I signed up just to say no to goal music.

Now let's see if I get bombarded with spam - the club's got my email address and home address now... :ph34r:

Exactly. Mind you, it worked - I signed up just to say no to goal music.

Now let's see if I get bombarded with spam - the club's got my email address and home address now... :ph34r:

Me too. I was obviously had, hook, line & sinker.

Spam is made of reject pork.

How about Sound of Silence for goal music.

:ph34r: