NO TO GOAL MUSIC PETITION

Perhaps those having a premium match experience in the south stand could sing for a change instead of sitting there like wax dummies...wouldn't be any need for goal music then

Ill have you know i always sing. In amongst eating my prawn sandwiches and mocking the poor people on the kop ofcourse. :biggrin:

Perhaps those having a premium match experience in the south stand could sing for a change instead of sitting there like wax dummies...wouldn't be any need for goal music then

We go there for a higher class of clientelle and to avoid the sun in the eyes whilst having a brilliant view. I've done my time on the old Kop......let the koppites get things going.

Guest owls1521

WHO GIVES A flip :Dark Mad:

What dose it matter peeps are going daft who cares if there is music on after we SCORE !

Its like reading posts from 12 year olds is going to ruin the match day experence WHAT THE flip ARE YOU ON !!!

I dont give a poo poo i just wanna win !!!!!!

U T O !!!!!!

Guest owls_4_life

embarrassing

The most embarassing thing at the match is when a player gets injured and the band make a siren noise :blush: :blush: :blush:

Guest kop_owl

Bizarre.

Making a change for changes sake?

(No doubt if/when Lee reads this we'll all be accused of spreading FUD and not getting behind the club)

Edited by kop_owl