NO TO GOAL MUSIC PETITION

Guest stingray67

Who thinks of these ideas to me the match day experience is all about watching a decent effin match , You can shove your goal music your band and anything else you try to organise and control where the sun don't shine!

If I remember rightly, I think it was the Charlton match last year, just before kick off Lee Strafford took the microphone and gave a big rousing speech on the pitch. it was very well received, and rounded off by him announcing that from that day the goal music would be no more. There was a massive cheer and we really felt like he understood what it was like to be a fan.

First the band coming back, now this. There was no groundswell of opinion for either.

It's nothing to start demanding his resignation about but the goal music in particular is a spectacularly bad idea, and I can't for the life of me understand the u-turn?

If I remember rightly, I think it was the Charlton match last year, just before kick off Lee Strafford took the microphone and gave a big rousing speech on the pitch. it was very well received, and rounded off by him announcing that from that day the goal music would be no more. There was a massive cheer and we really felt like he understood what it was like to be a fan.

First the band coming back, now this. There was no groundswell of opinion for either.

It's nothing to start demanding his resignation about but the goal music in particular is a spectacularly bad idea, and I can't for the life of me understand the u-turn?

Thats it I remember now I new LS had announced it some where just couldnt remember when because he said the goal music makes for crap athmosphere.

Guest intercity0wl

We could just all compromise and have goal music at Category C matches.

Press, local radio and rumours abound about possible (cough cough) American investment and the club without warning bring back American style goal celebration music without Warning, just a fleeting thought.

Back to crossword.

If the above is true, saying that even the Chairman's against (?) 'goal music'.......then who makes these decisions?

Plenty of 'big hitters' ITK on here and even the chairman himself looks in, so perhaps they could answer why they feel the need for us to 'Happy Clap' a little anthem on a saturday afternoon?

5 pages of negative views........I can't be arsed to look elsewhere but I'm pretty sure it will be just as unpopular, are they going to listen to fans views/opinions or carry on regardless?