NO TO GOAL MUSIC PETITION

i really hope the club goes back on this. I hate goal music. It just reminds me of the pigs and thinking how poo and tacky they looked doing the der der der der der rather than celebrating. Whoever made the decision must be of their head.

Edited by boxing_day

No!

Why?

a) Dont worry, you wont hear it.

b) Am I the only one who doesnt care either way? Generally when we score I could have Angelina Jolie begging me to do er up the wrong un and I wouldnt hear it, nor care. Those few seconds cant be improved upon nor detracted from for me.

c) Whats the Aida bit again? Is it from Rocking All Over The World by the Quo? :biggrin:

Guest intercity0wl

Agreed.

One of the few occasions you hear any noise at Hillsborough, and they want to drown it out?

If people want goal celebration music, I suggest they feck off to the Steelers.

Hope the club employees who read these forums report back that the view of the masses is NOT F**CKING WANTED. End of

I suggest The Misinterpretation of Silence and Its Disastrous Consequences (Wombs and Tombs Mix) by Type O Negative.. and why?

BECAUSE ITS JUST 40 SECONDS OF SILENCE!!

Why has it been decided goal music should return? Seriously, it doesn't improve anything!

What a joke!!!!

Why on earth is this coming back? If this is a way of improving the match day experience then we might as well pack up and go and play in the Major Soccer League

What next, are we going to have the kentucky derby theme being played at random during the match?

Add to that, will we soon have the scrappy doo puppy power tune being played whenever we have a corner or a set piece?

May as well have "I know a song that'll get on your nerves" when we score.

Dear oh dear