Donny v Owls OMDT

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Not a bad line up that. Really need a new CB though, don't want Pudil starting the season there. Hopefully will see Rhodes, Reach and Boyd get on in the 2nd half. 3 players I hope start for us against PNE. 

The fact Pudil has played virtually every game there suggests to me he's going to be 4th choice behind Lees, Loovens and Hutch. We'll only bring one in I think, but I get the feeling we're protecting Loovens because we're nowhere near.

4 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

The fact Pudil has played virtually every game there suggests to me he's going to be 4th choice behind Lees, Loovens and Hutch. We'll only bring one in I think, but I get the feeling we're protecting Loovens because we're nowhere near.

Or maybe CC is hedging his bets in case he doesn't have options once the season starts. ...giving Pudil game time to improve his ability at CB if he's needed.

4 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Really is poor if indeed that is correct. It's not as if all of a sudden we have found we need a new CB, we have known all summer and to be honest even before the season finished. I just hope somehow we pull a quality CB out of the hat in the next few days. 

Evening all,

Happy with the lineup.  Looks very strong indeed, apart from Pudil at centre back.

Hutchinson and Abdi looks interesting for sure.  

We will win this 4 nil I reckon.  

TO VICTORY!!

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

26 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Christ, the match centre with commentary on the OS is actually working

It's great, apart from the fact under "line-ups" it's telling me both Westwood and Abdi are in goal for us, whilst Donny appear to be playing with 11 keepers

Gotta be something in the rules about that?