iFollow

On 07/06/2017 at 14:12, Kagoshimaowl said:

Can we sign up for this yet or do we have to wait? This is a dream for me being in Japan but I'm messed up when it comes to computers so I hope it's a simple system to use.

I've already signed up.

Piece 'o p!ss

On 2017-6-6 at 13:35, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Not everyone has the life style to dedicate a 5-hour round trip to watch a football match 23 times a season though I'd guess...

I very much doubt if I lived outside Sheffield I would travel very far at all.   Having said that, other then moving abroad, I have no reason to move out of Sheffield.   

Guest Kagoshimaowl
6 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I've already signed up.

Piece 'o p!ss

Cheers mate.  Will do it this weekend!

For anyone interested I just had an email back from iFollow. As we already know you need to have a foreign IP address to be able to sign up to the live video service.

What they also confirmed is that you can pay with a UK based credit card and billing address, as long as you are abroad when you sign up.

They said credit card is currently the only payment method accepted (I assume debit cards are okay too?) but they will look to add PayPal and direct debit soon.

Edited by alexwatson12

Sorry, I'm a 77-y-o Wednesdayite of 70 years standing (or sitting) with a relatively lively mind. I was brought up, however, on the English Language, can speak schoolboy French, and Latin, bit 'Computerese' is not my native tongue. I can and do use Internet banking, understand the use of passwords, know not to give my full passcode to anyone.

I wish to have use of the iFollow for away matches and occasional matches when I am stranded in Buxton -  at least 25 miles from S6.

Could someone please save me the disgrace of having to ask my daughter the ins and outs, and explain it in simple English, please. 

56 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Sorry, I'm a 77-y-o Wednesdayite of 70 years standing (or sitting) with a relatively lively mind. I was brought up, however, on the English Language, can speak schoolboy French, and Latin, bit 'Computerese' is not my native tongue. I can and do use Internet banking, understand the use of passwords, know not to give my full passcode to anyone.

I wish to have use of the iFollow for away matches and occasional matches when I am stranded in Buxton -  at least 25 miles from S6.

Could someone please save me the disgrace of having to ask my daughter the ins and outs, and explain it in simple English, please. 

I've sent you a message, let me know if anything doesn't make sense. 

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 17:05, prowl said:

Some true Wednesday fans have to move out of the area to earn a living and put food in their kids mouths.

Football or kids welfare? Not even a choice

Very true. Football all the time :rolleyes:

On 09/06/2017 at 16:27, agentwalker said:

Just had a go at this using vpn and got as far as the payments page. Its asking for a billing address and the country selection doesn't include the UK. So whats people put for this ? :)

Time to find a mistress from overseas ;)

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Anyone know when the phone app is available?  I got a mail to say I should download it but been told it's not available yet.