Tactics!

Afternoon fellow Owls!!

After seeing today's game I can't help but wonder this is all of Carlos game plan ... hold em on there turf then destroy em on ours...??? If so im all for it but did anyone else notice we took it super cool as they threw everything at us!!!

If it's all part of the plan and Carlos being a psychology expert then trust in Carlos we do and I'm loving it!!!!!

UTO!!! WTID!!! WAWAW!!!!!!!!

If Udders came to Hillsborough and played as solid as this we would be moaning about not being able to break them down. Not easy  when you are up against an organised, disciplined team, with the emphasis on the word team. Great opportunity now, Carlos has a great tactical mind-like Jose Mourinhio when he first came to England. lol

Edited by seanus
added pic

If it is, then dangerous tactics IMO. Huddersfield had their moments and if we don't score first on Wednesday they are capable of holding a one nil lead for as long as they have too. They will go into the next leg with more confidence than we will that's for sure.

1 minute ago, Zlin Owl said:

If it is, then dangerous tactics IMO. Huddersfield had their moments and if we don't score first on Wednesday they are capable of holding a one nil lead for as long as they have too. They will go into the next leg with more confidence than we will that's for sure.

Really 

3 minutes ago, Zlin Owl said:

I doubt that. Excellent result if not one of the most boring performances ever. They'll be dreading come to S6 at 0-0

I do want to see a bit of a readustment at Hillsborough. Reach, Forestieri and Fletcher were totally ineffectual - so drop Reach and Fletcher, play Rhodes and Winnall up top with Forestieri in his preferred position on the left. Hopefully Hutch comes into midfield and helps us to push up the pitch more.

If we can

7 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Happy with the result but bored shiitless with performances like that.

100% and we'll need to be significantly better in the next (hopefully) two games if we are to convert this good result into ultimate success.