Adam Reach and his twin

Just watched the full match replay of yesterdays game and he was everywhere i thought there was 2 of them out there ,He is really putting in consistent if not emphatic performances week after week . Him Lee and BB really put some yards in . 

13 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Let's just keep the good one 

Harsh, but it made me chuckle.

I think Reach has had a solid if unspectacular first season with us. He's incredibly hard-working and will run all day long, which is something all teams need. If he can just add a bit more consistency with his final ball and maybe start to chip in with a few more goals, he could be a top player.

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Harsh, but it made me chuckle.

I think Reach has had a solid if unspectacular first season with us. He's incredibly hard-working and will run all day long, which is something all teams need. If he can just add a bit more consistency with his final ball and maybe start to chip in with a few more goals, he could be a top player.

Only a jostle, I think he's done pretty well actually. That header against derby takes a little forgiving tho - my gran could have had more power on it. 

I think he's a better footballer than he's shown so far. 

Got a good left foot and you can see he can strike a good ball. 

What I will say though is the lad works his balls off for the team and is deservedly starting every game at the moment. 

He's done well and improved as the season has gone on. His work rate alone is impressive and justifies his place in the team. Still can go further though could do with being a little braver at times and could add more aggression to his game which is hard to coach. He has justified the price tag though which at times earlier in the season didn't look like he was going to do.

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I think he's a better footballer than he's shown so far. 

Got a good left foot and you can see he can strike a good ball. 

What I will say though is the lad works his balls off for the team and is deservedly starting every game at the moment. 

Yep - sometimes you just get a sense that a player has more to offer than what you've seen, and Adam Reach fits into that category for me. He's already a solid top-half Championship player, but I can't help but feel he could become a proper standout performer at this level, and maybe even hold his own at the level above. 

Sometimes that instinct has been right, like with Antonio; other times it's been woefully misplaced...cough...Sean McAllister...cough...

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Yep - sometimes you just get a sense that a player has more to offer than what you've seen, and Adam Reach fits into that category for me. He's already a solid top-half Championship player, but I can't help but feel he could become a proper standout performer at this level, and maybe even hold his own at the level above. 

Sometimes that instinct has been right, like with Antonio; other times it's been woefully misplaced...cough...Sean McAllister...cough...

lol

To be fair he was a neat and tidy passer.

But never did I think he had the world at his feet.

He's got an extremely powerful shot with not much backlift..

Not the most accurate tho.

If it's bobbling about in a group of defenders....at Wembley...No space....He could be the right man.

Apart from that he's a really good utility player.

6 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

lol

To be fair he was a neat and tidy passer.

But never did I think he had the world at his feet.

In my defence, I'd only recently been inducted into the hoppy ways of decent IPAs around that time, so I was probably well on my way to being fully-pixellated when I proclaimed to all within earshot that, "Sean -hick!- McAllister will -hick!- play in the -hick!- Premier League some day!"