5 and 6 in a row

So I read a stat the other day that the last time we won 5 league games in a row was at the end of the 2006/07 season, where a defeat against Birmingham at St Andrews put an end to any ambitious playoff hopes we had. 

I wrongly thought, before reading that stat, that it would have been the 2012 promotion run in but after looking we only ever achieved 4 wins in a row at any point. 

So so if we were to beat Brentford, we'd be looking at Leeds as a potential 6th win in a row. When was the last time this happened? Without going through the results of every season I can only possibly think of Jan-April in 94, but that is a guess. Any statisticians out there know this one?

Edited by Juan Cobian

I think, with the depth of quality in your squad, you are getting to the point where the opposition are almost beaten before playing you and at this stage of the season that's not a bad thing although it may have come just a little bit too late for auto's.

I would gladly take a point now from Saturday and move on to Birmingham away.

17 minutes ago, just visiting said:

I think, with the depth of quality in your squad, you are getting to the point where the opposition are almost beaten before playing you and at this stage of the season that's not a bad thing although it may have come just a little bit too late for auto's.

I would gladly take a point now from Saturday and move on to Birmingham away.

I would also gladly take a point from ER saturday, as Im sure many would

Guest Fletchers head guard
1 hour ago, pazowl55 said:

Yeah but do you know what the second rule of winning runs is.

lol

Losing to some dire team and ending the winning run? :ghoulguy: