Hunt or Palmer

I see the flaws people are talking about in regard to Hunt but otherwise it's no contest for me. Jack Hunt is much better. I've never seen Palmer but a ball in the box like Hunt did on Friday.

Any time I see Palmer he's always standing a yard off where he should be when shadowing a winger.

Always said it & feel free to check my post history... Hunt has always been the more creative out of all our full backs. It may not have turned into assists until the other night but the stats support this.

But on that note, I wouldn't be surprised if Fox turns out to be the best out of the 4 (I don't include Urby as he hasn't played).

Unfortunately at this moment in time neither offers the complete package.  Hunt is better going forwards, but looks less comfortable defending and Palmer is the opposite.  Ultimately in order for either to be the long term solution they need to resolve their weaknesses.  I agree with others that Fox looks a more complete player.

It would also be great for the team if we could see more goals coming from our full backs.