Who's expecting a Sheffield Wednesday shirt for Christmas?

Sheffield Wednesday Shirt-min.jpgSheffield Wednesday Away Shirt-min.jpgSheffield Wednesday Third Kit Shirt-min.jpgSheffield Wednesday Goalkeeper Shirt Away-min.jpgSheffield Wednesday Goalkeeper Shirt-min.jpg

Anyone out there expecting to get a Sheffield Wednesday shirt on Christmas morning?

Just been checking the things people search for that lead them to Owlstalk and over the last couple of weeks one of the main searches has been for Sheffield Wednesday shirts.

That can mean only one thing... you're all going to get a Sheffield Wednesday shirt for Christmas

lol

Remember though... pretend you're surprised when you open it. Don't mention that I've told you all what you're getting..

ps if it's the purple goalkeeper shirt you have every right to ask that they've kept the receipt 

lol

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I still have one of these, but sadly it aint fitted me for the last decade , so ive been dropping hints with the ball and chain for a new one for xmas .

Image result for vintage swfc shirts

Maybe not buying you one is her way of dropping a hint that she wants you to lose some weight! *

:duntmatter:

* Only joking; it's hard being big-boned.