ANOTHER ticket price thread

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Do you stitch T Shirts in some Indian sweat shop?

I'm guessing you don't have children to take when you go mate, with a bite to eat, programme, and travel from doncaster on top of tickets i don't get much change from £80. Sadly i don't bring home much more than £240 so that does equate to 1/3 of my income 

To the people that were refusing to go due to high ticket prices, the ball's now in your court.

Let's see what you're made of!

Indeed.

I predict...

apathy.

EDIT: I can't be bothered with these ticket price threads any more.

Edited by McRightSide

Corey is already panicking

:duntmatter:

I'm just glad people spoke up and wernt weak like you. I have a season ticket so I could've your attitude and not give a flip but I hate seeing anyone getting shafted especially my fellow owl fans Edited by coreyswfc

Isn't the point that the club's flexible ticket strategy has allowed them to be flexible?

I guess this shows they aren't happy with attendance figures, so it has meant they can do something about it.

If they only had a few categories, they would have been stuck.

It also means the priced out fans can make a point.

If the Brighton gate is significantly bigger than the current average, the club will clearly have data to see the price has tempted some more in, and will be more likely to use that category again.

Isn't the point that the club's flexible ticket strategy has allowed them to be flexible?

I guess this shows they aren't happy with attendance figures, so it has meant they can do something about it.

If they only had a few categories, they would have been stuck.

It also means the priced out fans can make a point.

If the Brighton gate is significantly bigger than the current average, the club will clearly have data to see the price has tempted some more in, and will be more likely to use that category again.

Exactly - if ever there was a time the 'priced out' fans needed to show up...its now. Well, Brighton and Forest.

I'm just glad people spoke up and wernt weak like you. I have a season ticket so I could've your attitude and not give a flip but I hate seeing anyone getting shafted especially my fellow owl fans

I've every respect for the people that spoke, however,  I have much less respect for any that didn't take further action

Tell me, apart from moan on here, what action did you take?

Oh, and to gloat that that the numbers turning up is irrelevant is ok I presume, just so long as your inactions are seen as a triumph

Was not just on Owlstalk though, was one of the main stories in the local paper, local radio and made it on the BBC sports website.

The club scored an own goal by seeing the clubs fans in purely economic terms.

Was discussed onTalksport and 5 live as well

so 25-28k for both games then, to show them that if the tickets are reasonable prices that people will turn up? Or will it be the same 20-23 thousand who always turn up regardless of the price, or what division we are in, or how good or badly we are playing?

If we don't see a jump in the attendance figures do you think:

1 They will think oh flook... we had better reduce them some more.

OR

2 They will think oh flook... they couldn't care less, put them back up to the Brizzle prices.