ANOTHER ticket price thread

so 25-28k for both games then, to show them that if the tickets are reasonable prices that people will turn up? Or will it be the same 20-23 thousand who always turn up regardless of the price, or what division we are in, or how good or badly we are playing?

28k would be a good crowd and certainly give DC and his crew something to chew on

They will be driven by revenue and profit, and make decisions accordingly

Not by some two bob outrage on here[/quote

Accept it sheep, the strong have won this battle.

Well done to the club and also to Kivo et al for sticking to their guns in the face of such sustained shïte.

People Power.

Bet the club apologists feel a bit silly now.

I look forward to the masses of strong-minded fans displaying their people power in this 'success' by joining us sheep at Hillsborough and ensuring we have a couple of crowds of 25,000+. Nothing to stop you now............ is there???????

I still think the high price for the 1st game and the furore over the 2nd and 3rd phase st prices did great damage and IMO had they started with the lower price for the Bristol game then the crowd for that game would have been significantly higher and would have kicked off the new era on a far more positive footing.

Joking aside, let's get Hillsborough as near to full as possible.

I've always been of the opinion that once I've got my season ticket they can charge as little as they want to get fans into the ground.

+ it upsets me to think that fans simply cannot afford to go, especially young'uns (even little Grunters).

UTO

Biggest attendance of season, most expensive game to date and most revenue generated.

Point proven

And that is totally indicative of the missed opportunity that SWFC had pre-season.

That game could/should have been a 28k attendance. It wasn't because of the scandalous prices and that resentment has lingered and festered ever since and affected every home gate this season.

These 'lower' prices might be too little, too late. The horses have already bolted DC.

And that is totally indicative of the missed opportunity that SWFC had pre-season.

That game could/should have been a 28k attendance. It wasn't because of the scandalous prices and that resentment has lingered and festered ever since and affected every home gate this season.

These 'lower' prices might be too little, too late. The horses have already bolted DC.

Where have they bolted to?

If they are Wednesday fans and their problem in terms of attending was purely price-based then surely this offer of reasonably priced tickets for these 2 games will see them come back, especially as the football at home is currently far more entertaining than at any stage last season.

All those spouting off presuming it was going to predominantly be high end categories look a bit like great big bulbous **** now don't they....

Don't think anyone thought it'd be predominantly high end Cats over the course of a season.

Average price of the cheapest adult ticket last year was £23.70 - this season it looks like topping £30 which is a huge increase - an increase certainly worthy of discussion anyway.

Edited by KivoOwl

I look forward to the masses of strong-minded fans displaying their people power in this 'success' by joining us sheep at Hillsborough and ensuring we have a couple of crowds of 25,000+. Nothing to stop you now............ is there???????

Your quotes point out the real bullies in all of this.

Love the mentality.

Kivo campaigns for lower prices saying they are too high.

The club make the prices lower (presumably due to our low attendances).

Kivo is proved right, the prices were too high.

Some have a go at Kivo.

Others insinuate Kivo will be annoyed at the news when he is bound to be delighted.

Love it lol

What are you going to do when the prices go back up for the next home match after Brighton