ANOTHER ticket price thread

On this point you are right.

The ticket prices are completely unjustifiable and absolutely nothing will convince me otherwise.

They are outrageous.

Which ones are you talking about specifically? Your box? Bristol City, Btighton or some other game?

I agree Bristol was pitched way too high, re the corporates I'm not bothered they will sell on success and we will do well in that area. Yes local businesses may have been priced out but there is a massive hospitality menu now, bigger than any other time in our history at a guess

I like the membership.

Regardless of liking it or not, you have to include the cost of buying the membership when comparing ticket costs.

What kind of accountancy do they practice in MK?

lol

It's called not being a tight arse accountancy and determining the value of something based on more than just the cost. I suppose I don't determine such things in the same way. I can enjoy being a member of something Eg the National Trust without adding up the trips made, dividing that into the renewal fee and checking if I would have been better off POTG.

I see that membership fee as saving coastline, historic houses even if I may never visit them

So why can't the membership fee at Swfc be seen as something similar

True that.

They could make them even lower if they didn't sell any phase two tickets.

If they didn't sell any phase one tickets they could pay us to go.

Yeah good one, pointless with you

Fedor - thought as much, in fact you both failed

Good night

It's called not being a tight arse accountancy and determining the value of something based on more than just the cost. I suppose I don't determine such things in the same way. I can enjoy being a member of something Eg the National Trust without adding up the trips made, dividing that into the renewal fee and checking if I would have been better off POTG.

I see that membership fee as saving coastline, historic houses even if I may never visit them

Because that wouldn't suit their argument

Which ones are you talking about specifically? Your box? Bristol City, Btighton or some other game?

I agree Bristol was pitched way too high, re the corporates I'm not bothered they will sell on success and we will do well in that area. Yes local businesses may have been priced out but there is a massive hospitality menu now, bigger than any other time in our history at a guess

The corporate.

The phase two prices.

The phase three prices.

All of the league matches barring Forest and Brighton.

Should make it a compulsory membership scheme to buy tickets just to really annoy everyone. Come back Mrs Thatcher you were right all along

So the membership fee doesn't suit your argument,

:duntmatter: :duntmatter: :duntmatter:

Ash agreeing with you

lol lol

I do totally get that MK.

I could be wrong on this but my hunch is that the vast majority of members buy the membership purely for the £5 discount.

I am not a member, not sure.