ANOTHER ticket price thread

@swfcTICKETS: Nottingham Forest & Brighton home tickets now on sale.

Forest = Category E (Members from £25)

Brighton = Category G (£20 all adults)

#swfc

This £52 a game malarkey really is getting too much....

How on earth are we going to afford to go anymore?!

These are 2003/2004 prices. I wish they'd put them up a bit so we could have summit to moan about. 

Maybe even go down to League One, play on a flooded sand-pit and (re)sign Tidman and Beswetherick.

With a £22,000,000 debt. Then we could moan!   :tango:

Guest hammy1959

Does anyone really think signings will dry up because the club have seen the writing on the wall and have re_evaluated the pricing structure.

If your answer is yes go immediately to see a psychiatrist do not pass go do not collect £200

I shall be attending the Brighton game. It'll be my first game this season - I haven't attended out of principle, although I can well afford it.

I won't be attending the Arsenal game though - I'll buy a day pass for Sky Sports @ £6.99 and watch it at home. No way am I paying more than both fellow Wednesdayites and Arsenal fans to be at the same game. I'm just not prepared to be treated like a mug.

It is a belated well done to the Club, for now - but I still feel it has been an oppourtunity lost by the Club to garner new, casual and return support, at the start of a new dawn for the Club. I don't know how many will eventually come back - out of those already put off.

£43:00 for me to go to the Bristol game. What was that all about? Charging Wednesdayites more than Arsenal fans - somebody's trying to have the POTD fans pants down.

Maybe the Club won't charge next years phase 1 season tickets, at the starting point of this years phase 3 prices, now, after all the kerfuffle that has been made.

That'll disappoint all those that have supported the Club's pricing policy, on here, mind.

Finally, well done Kivo. You've been right all along.

Guest hammy1959

The quality of players and there performances on the field make any increase from last season well worth it

The quality of players and there performances on the field make any increase from last season well worth it

Don't think anyone thought it'd be predominantly high end Cats over the course of a season.

Average price of the cheapest adult ticket last year was £23.70 - this season it looks like topping £30 which is a huge increase - an increase certainly worthy of discussion anyway.

There were LOADS saying if Bristols this category then the others won't be far off....

In reality they built the range of pricing in to adapt as they monitor supply and demand

Some very sad people on both sides of this debate, I mean you've got to be very sad to claim an announcement over 2 games as some sort of moral victory.

Club are doing what they've always set out to do

Average after 8 games will be £31.00 - up from £23.70 over 23 games last season.

Still too high.

We need more Cat F and G games.

I do think the club has taken note of criticism/low attendances and priced the Forest game accordingly.

Preston was Cat D - Forest Cat E.

No way would the Forest game have been planned to be cheaper beforehand.

Good stuff from the club for acting on it, and further praise from me for the multitude of categories available.

Hopefully next year's prices are already being worked on - hopefully this season's were as bad as they were because it was a rush job.

Kivo does your analysis include the living social Reading game?

Not interested in opinions on either side as to whether it should or shouldn't but interested to know the results based on match day pricing direct from the club. Also could be useful and balanced if you also have the members and non members averages available?