ANOTHER ticket price thread

Not when including the £30 membership

Nor the food, drink, travel, club shop purchase or any other random expense you wanna throw in

Some very sad people on both sides of this debate, I mean you've got to be very sad to claim an announcement over 2 games as some sort of moral victory.

Club are doing what they've always set out to do

You think the club always set out to charge less for Forest than Preston? Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

You think the club always set out to charge less for Forest than Preston.

I think all games are charged on a match by match basis considering lots of factors.

The good form alone could be a reason for lower prices, they may see it as an opportunity to get more in to create a positive atmospheres at one is likely to be a crucial part of the season.

I think all games are charged on a match by match basis considering lots of factors.

The good form alone could be a reason for lower prices, they may see it as an opportunity to get more in to create a positive atmospheres at one is likely to be a crucial part of the season.

Oh, I see. They are using their own take on demand and supply.

Charging most when the demand is lowest.

I get it now.

Not when including the £30 membership

I really don't get the attitude towards the membership fee. I hope the club beef up the benefits of it next season so that it becomes a "must have" purchase for fans irrespective of number of games attended and not seen as a cost of admission

That post sums you up perfectly.

Even you must understand that you cannot calculate the cost of attending as a member without including the membership cost?

All of your posts on this subject actually sum you up perfectly, they lack balance and you're camped firmly on one side and refuse to recognise anything that you're worried people will view as you compromising your position.

On the point you actually make, I'm pretty sure that memberships offers other benefits that will appeal and have use to a Sheffield Wednesday supporters so adding the full monetary value on to ticket costs wouldn't be fair for comparisons

Oh, I see. They are using their own take on demand and supply.

Charging most when the demand is lowest.

I get it now.

You'd have got it from the beginning had you been open minded when reading the announcement that talked about 'flexibility'

It can work either way

Edited by Ash76

I really don't get the attitude towards the membership fee. I hope the club beef up the benefits of it next season so that it becomes a "must have" purchase for fans irrespective of number of games attended and not seen as a cost of admission

I like the membership.

Regardless of liking it or not, you have to include the cost of buying the membership when comparing ticket costs.

What kind of accountancy do they practice in MK?

lol

You'd have got it from the beginning had you been open minded when reading the announcement that talked about 'flexibility'

It can work either way

They cannot be too flexible because of the phase three season ticket prices.

They cannot have many F and G's at all. However, I am sure you got this from the beginning.

All of your posts on this subject actually sum you up perfectly, they lack balance and you're camped firmly on one side and refuse to recognise anything that you're worried people will view as you compromising your position.

On the point you actually make, I'm pretty sure that memberships offers other benefits that will appeal and have use to a Sheffield Wednesday supporters so adding the full monetary value on to ticket costs wouldn't be fair for comparisons

On this point you are right.

The ticket prices are completely unjustifiable and absolutely nothing will convince me otherwise.

They are outrageous.

They cannot be too flexible because of the phase three season ticket prices.

They cannot have many F and G's at all. However, I am sure you got this from the beginning.

They can if they didn't sell any phase 3 ticket prices. All they have to do is make sure the members price comes slightly higher than phase 3 average, what were they? £25ish, £30ish and £34ish?

Bet you've not got the intellect to actually expand on that have you

Some very sad people on both sides of this debate, I mean you've got to be very sad to claim an announcement over 2 games as some sort of moral victory.

Club are doing what they've always set out to do

Nor the food, drink, travel, club shop purchase or any other random expense you wanna throw in

They can if they didn't sell any phase 3 ticket prices. All they have to do is make sure the members price comes slightly higher than phase 3 average, what were they? £25ish, £30ish and £34ish?

True that.

They could make them even lower if they didn't sell any phase two tickets.

If they didn't sell any phase one tickets they could pay us to go.