The new Sheffield Wednesday kits

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Tbf I'd rather wait and have something that's right.

I agree bob

I'm afraid DC likes his own way and why not he's paying for the right 

He's clearly not happy with this contract surely there are grounds for breach of contract if they cannot produce acceptable designs/quality within the normal time frame optimised for preseason sales? 

15 minutes ago, David1867 said:

It's a bit crap to be fair. This should have been sorted months ago. Why are we waiting until the last minute to decide our kit designs.

even Rotherham have got their new kit on sale.

Why would it be our fault? 

Perhaps it's sondico fannying about that's causing the issue.

Edited by Maddogbob

Why do we have this load of c==p every year at this time?  We have Supporters complaining like billy oh that they can't afford any increase in the price of tickets, yet some will pay £40-£50 per year (£2.00 per game) to have a NEW strip, and not consider themselves being conned.

People have been complaining, ever since Sondico took on the shirt contract, about the quality, but when the chap who has put Millions into buying the club decides that, what he has been provided with is not up to quality, everyone complains. But then, I forgot, you can't be a Wednesdayite without something to complain about, can you?

Why don't we let the man who OWNS the club, pick his favoured strip, then STICK TO IT FOR A YEAR OR TWO?  

2 hours ago, Maddogbob said:

Why would it be our fault? 

Perhaps it's sondico fannying about that's causing the issue.

It should be sorted for the end of the season, we are now still sending back samples due to quality issues. This should all be done and dusted 2/3 months ago. 

Wether it's us or sondico it's just crap. 

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

Why do we have this load of c==p every year at this time?  We have Supporters complaining like billy oh that they can't afford any increase in the price of tickets, yet some will pay £40-£50 per year (£2.00 per game) to have a NEW strip, and not consider themselves being conned.

People have been complaining, ever since Sondico took on the shirt contract, about the quality, but when the chap who has put Millions into buying the club decides that, what he has been provided with is not up to quality, everyone complains. But then, I forgot, you can't be a Wednesdayite without something to complain about, can you?

Why don't we let the man who OWNS the club, pick his favoured strip, then STICK TO IT FOR A YEAR OR TWO?  

Is complaining about other people complaining allowed though? :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, David1867 said:

It should be sorted for the end of the season, we are now still sending back samples due to quality issues. This should all be done and dusted 2/3 months ago. 

Wether it's us or sondico it's just crap. 

Totally agree it's crap.

Mind you, I have a feeling once sondico go, so will the problems.

14 minutes ago, Holmes said:

Moan about when they can get the shirts

Moan about the make of shirts

Moan about the quality of shirts

Moan about the design of the shirts

Moan about the price of shirts

Moan about the badge on the shirts

Stop bloody moaning does mi head in.

Is moaning about people moaning acceptable? :columbo:

3 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

To be fair people are moaning that it's taking so long but when news like this is released which shows that our chairman is no mug then I don't think you'll find many fans moaning. Makes me proud that our owner takes no poo poo!