Hulls fans tickets being moved?

Guest Liam6576

'Better atmosphere'. I guess they looked at sold vs unsold and noticed huge gaps in the seating. Would look pretty poo poo if there was massive gaps so I assume they're moving people to make it look fuller.

we only got 600 tickets so I doubt they'd be moving fans from the middle to the corner just for 1-2 blocks of people

Lets hope the FA see the chance to make some more money from the demand for our extra tickets yesterday..

Get those Hull fans moved and some more tickets sold. Only issue being that time is against them to redistribute many more tickets.

Its amazing what can happen when folk realise they might lose 750 grand giving a full allocation to them.

Budge up - make room for 60,000 Wednesdayites.

What a fookup...

lol

Guest Liam6576

From what I understand it is the club that made the decision and asked for 39k tickets? I wouldn't be a happy Owl if this was the other way round.

I think it was split and they were asked if they needed the full allocation. as any club would do, Hull said they need it even though they know they might not bring enough fans. No club wants to be out numbered at a play of final. wee wee poor for Wednesday fans looking to get extra tickets but I can understand it from a club perspective 

I wonder if this is to make room for the Owls in the hull end to go in a spare block?

Could be...

Or could just be a result of a mistake...

Or could just be bunching fans up so try and hide the empty seats from what are supposed to be areas with their fans in...

I really hope we get more tickets.

Still time for fans to collect from the TO if it turns out to be the case, or failing that, collection from Wembley.

This.

Those that missed out in the ballot could be allocated these tickets, and they simply pay over the phone/ online and collect tickets from Wembley on Saturday morning.