Why do I get the feeling....

They're strong, organised & on their day their attack is hard to handle.

But they're seemingly cracking under the pressure. Was shocked to see how quickly they lost their heads vs Boro & I was saying there'd be a sending off with 20 mins gone! They've lost two of their most consistent & highest performing players this season. It's the equivalent of us losing Bannan and Lees.

I'm still convinced it'll be a tight game & don't want to get carried away.

But we need to capitalise on every single little weakness they're exposing. 

They're strong, organised & on their day their attack is hard to handle.

But they're seemingly cracking under the pressure. Was shocked to see how quickly they lost their heads vs Boro & I was saying there'd be a sending off with 20 mins gone! They've lost two of their most consistent & highest performing players this season. It's the equivalent of us losing Bannan and Lees.

I'm still convinced it'll be a tight game & don't want to get carried away.

But we need to capitalise on every single little weakness they're exposing.

Flying Owl,

Negged you by mistake....sorry....totally agree with you...can some nice folk plus the post ta..

The home fans sounded pretty "hostile" at Middlesbrough yesterday and Brighton coped well in the second half, even with ten men.

There's plenty of hard work ahead for Wednesday. This is not a time to sit back and think "mission accomplished".

These games will be tense and tight, just like all the other draws we've had with Brighton, hull and Derby

We were the embryo of what we have become when first played Brighton. The 0-0 away was a great result when they were inconsistent and considering our away form has not been good enough.

Zamora is crocked

Dunk and Stephens are out.

They now have Knockeart.

Win the midfield battle and they are there for the taking with nothing of note up front and a makeshift back line - get bogged down across the middle of the park and it will be a struggle IMO.

Edited by Flat Owl

Because of all this "Wednesday way" bolløcks we always make ourselves the underdog.

Wednesday have got 2 Wednesday ways.

The 1st one s the side that don't turn up against charlton, mc dons n Rotherham n the likes.

The 2nd Wednesday way is the ability to overcome any side in the massive games especially at fort hillsborough

We'll trounce em 5-0